Reviews for A Wizard Crossed
Elise chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Yes, yes, yes! Brilliant, wonderful story. :)
The Great Wizard Qui Quae Quod chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
This is such a fun little fic. :D It makes me grin every time I read it.
zadra123 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Hm this could be interesting but one how are you going to explain the rose courts and two the rose courts have regularly tried and saccade to not only kill people but manipulate them with magic plus with what they did to the warriors the white council will come down hard on them so how are you going to explain that. Other then that I am happy some one finally made a fic for the heir series.
syed chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
SO a bunch of magic users who were created by a dragon. It could actually fit well. THe unified weir could actually have the power to be an accord signatory, we know other dragons have signed it. Wanna bet the head of the R & W factions know about the supernatural.
I think all members of the weird would be considered Scion, I wonder if they are already protected by the accords, no one messes to what belongs to a dragon after all.

Trinity i believe is on the shore of the great lakes so, could be a place for the paranet. Mortals with magic that allows them to kill with magic. I wonder if their anti and control magic works on other humans/monsters?
that wall was destroyed was it not. it only attacked those with magic.
They already have a school, they could help wizards by opening it up to their apprentices.