Reviews for When the World Comes Down
p chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
That was intense. I love your stories. They're so cute except for this one cuz this is pretty fucked up.
sshaw101 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I love their friendship so much and that was adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
This is perfect in every way shap and form. It was beautifully written and an excellent job of cats pov.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Wow this is sad, but it's also adorable. And I love Cade friendship.
GetMeWithThoseGr chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This was lovely. Very cute.
I'm sad about Sophie. But this was a fab story.
BadeBlade chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I'm so glad you wrote another story!
You honestly have a great flow when you write, making reading effortless. I think I could read anything you write. You've got a knack when it comes to incl. description/detail - you give enough to create a picture, but not too much to detract from the storyline. As a die hard Bade fan, I really enjoyed the small snippets you included.

I thought Cade was really well portrayed and their characteristics remained consistent with the show. I think it's awesome that you took pregnancy bade/ Cat in another direction to the usual squealing and fluffiness. Shame about the agnsty-ness, but a bittersweet ending none the less!

Really hope you find some more inspiration (and that you are haunted by stories that you just HAVE to write!)

BB x
redvelvetjade chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Excellent job very sweet story well written and thought out.
PrettyFacesWithBrokenEyes chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Now this is just amazing (pardon my dull vocabulary). I love this new writing style and you showed the time lapse very well. It was very sad but it had it's little cute Cade moments. It's weird seeing Cat on her own and not with Jade and Beck and the rest all the time. Another enjoyable read for me. :)