Reviews for Mine Alone to Hate
okay... okay... OHHHHH MY GOD THIS IS REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD I CAN'T MJSVDKHKNAKDH THANK YOU FOR THIS GIFT THIS IS JUST PERFECT THANK YOU ;-;
thechnicallypsychiccupcake chapter 23 . 4/18
WHO WAS IT I GOTTA KNOW THIS IS SO TENSE OMG
thechnicallypsychiccupcake chapter 22 . 4/17
fuck it why no you didn't this is so amscfkjhskdbhc and so good i can't omg ahsnfk
thechnicallypsychiccupcake chapter 20 . 4/17
DAMN FUCK IT OH MY GOD I HAD FORGOTTEN ABOUT CORA SHIT IT HJHADSVJKHNAS THIS IS GONNA BE HELL WHYYYYYYY ;-;
wig257 chapter 31 . 1/10
This was a fantastic story, and one that ate up my weekend! I don't know what is worse, being drip fed one chapter at a time, or having the entire thing there waiting and calling out your name to read it!? :)

And as for endings your previous chapter could have ended fine just there. Don't get me wrong this chapter is great and finishes the story good too but it could just as easily been the previous.

Thank you for this story, I'm so glad I was shown the way! :)
wig257 chapter 19 . 1/9
ooooof! What a great chapter! I love how you write Regina coming undone, it's fabulous.
wig257 chapter 13 . 1/9
Bravo, you have just made me cry and that is something! I can count on two hands the amount of written pieces that have done that.
Well done, this hurts! :)
wig257 chapter 3 . 1/9
Yup you sure can do the angst, it's fabulous.

"that the only reason I kissed her was because I wasn't strong enough to kill her" I LOVE this line.

And I'm going to stop with the 'OMG that was amazing' and 'Christ alive, the pain' and all that sort of stuff that I will want to write after every chapter and just continue reading. 31 comments might be slightly excessive! :)
wig257 chapter 2 . 1/8
Again with the emotions, this is so wrong but awesome! :)
I had to be led to this pairing and I never even thought about it but when stories are so well written like this it is a joy to read.
Thanks
wig257 chapter 1 . 1/8
Holy shit! This is amazing. The emotions... the emotions... the emotions!
I also love this chapter title.
And while reading 'Tainted Love' came on the TV, LOL.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/30/2015
Brilliant writing and storytelling. Had a great beginning, middle and end. Superb. Sexy. Intriguing. The tension and suspense was thrilling. A page turner. Kept me on tender hooks all the way to the end. Loved it. Great ending.
lesbrarianX chapter 31 . 11/25/2015
This was... so painfully, perfectly beautiful.
I didn't even know I wanted this, but you gave it to me anyways. Thank you 3
ImpactedJudgment chapter 25 . 11/10/2015
Oh. What's that? Am I still grumpy I was denied amazing SnQ sex on some royal library chair while Regina straddled Snow? Nahhhhh why would that make me grumpy? :p
Though I've gotta admit it was a pretty nice break away from Cora. I'm just a fragile crumbling leaf. ..aka I'm a big one baby lol. So you know. ..
Really good job at tying in the whole Leo assassination plot with Rumple, and his knowledge of Regina and Snow dalliance.
Maybe I've said this before. ..? I really love how bold they are with each other. I know Snow tends to choose words Regina wants to hear. But once her desire has wholly taken her she pushes and tests the boundaries. And well Regina is boldness on legs. I enjoy that so so much. I just really love when they talk!
Ok you know...6 more chapters and like where is the beach picnic and rainbow unicorn? ;)
ImpactedJudgment chapter 24 . 11/10/2015
Such a fun chapter it's fun to feel pain -_- lol
I'm really not sure which was more heartbreaking: Regina's love for Cora being questioned or Cora's nonreciprocal reply.
I do love Cora, she's deliciously perturbed. I just don't love what she does to Regina. And look at you capturing that completely and making me get all twisty inside.
I'm deeply in love with every single interaction you write between Regina and Snow. The pain and angst and agony is just dripping everywhere. They could be adopting a puppy and it would hurt like a bitch. And I would not so secretly love it!
Ok this time in the garden...sounds familiar. That was in a previous chapter ya? Or a mention of a similar time at Regina's tree maybe? I want this time in the garden! :D
Of course mother fucking Cora would be eavesdropping god Regina see what Snow does to you!? Ok ok it's fine I'm fine everyone's fine. They're just ...ya. :(
Currently judging you! :p
ImpactedJudgment chapter 22 . 10/29/2015
It's taking me kind of long to review, huh? That's because, like with this chapter, it takes me a while to just digest it all the way. And I want to give a good review :)

I'm really thrilled to see the depths to which you take this interaction. I can already feel how painful it's going to be. And I'm in love with the idea of the suffering because I want to see how low it all goes. The lower it goes the more beautiful (and again, painful) the rise is going to be.

And, ya the shipper part of me wants it to be Snow who has a huge part of that rising up for Regina; of freeing her from Cora and from that fear and loathing and anger she has. (Not all the way though ya?, because I do love some painful love...we'll see!)

You have Cora down so horribly well, it's really delicious and I want to grab this chapter by the throat and kiss it and then devour it all up because that's how much it killed me and I love it for the pain!

And Regina, wow! Her resolve slowly fading and then just crumbling. She cannot resist Cora. The way she clung to her in the end, basically on her lap like a child left with no choice but to find refuge in her tormentor. And the way you showed what that did to her soul and her psyche...it was just beautiful!

That's the best thing I love about this story. The way the actions aren't more prominent than the emotions they cause and it's also not overpowered by emotions to the point of not knowing what is actually happening. It's just brilliant the way it's perfect in its balance. Plus, yes a very close second is all the smut ngl. I do love to read those gorgeous babys having sex. So? ;)

((much love))