Reviews for Mine Alone to Hate
SecretLoveCara chapter 31 . 5/13
I absolutely love this story. I love SnowQueen and the darjness, but the light at the end was perfect! You are so very talented and I can't wait to start reading the next story.
Sprite927 chapter 31 . 1/28
I really loved this story and the ending made me all giddy-like because of the waffle part. Just amazing.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/24/2016
Loved this!
Ngie chapter 31 . 9/25/2016
Ok reading this was emotionnaly exhausting. But it was beautiful. Really.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/17/2016
okay... okay... OHHHHH MY GOD THIS IS REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD I CAN'T MJSVDKHKNAKDH THANK YOU FOR THIS GIFT THIS IS JUST PERFECT THANK YOU ;-;
thechnicallypsychiccupcake chapter 23 . 4/18/2016
WHO WAS IT I GOTTA KNOW THIS IS SO TENSE OMG
thechnicallypsychiccupcake chapter 22 . 4/17/2016
fuck it why no you didn't this is so amscfkjhskdbhc and so good i can't omg ahsnfk
thechnicallypsychiccupcake chapter 20 . 4/17/2016
DAMN FUCK IT OH MY GOD I HAD FORGOTTEN ABOUT CORA SHIT IT HJHADSVJKHNAS THIS IS GONNA BE HELL WHYYYYYYY ;-;
wig257 chapter 31 . 1/10/2016
This was a fantastic story, and one that ate up my weekend! I don't know what is worse, being drip fed one chapter at a time, or having the entire thing there waiting and calling out your name to read it!? :)

And as for endings your previous chapter could have ended fine just there. Don't get me wrong this chapter is great and finishes the story good too but it could just as easily been the previous.

Thank you for this story, I'm so glad I was shown the way! :)
wig257 chapter 19 . 1/9/2016
ooooof! What a great chapter! I love how you write Regina coming undone, it's fabulous.
wig257 chapter 13 . 1/9/2016
Bravo, you have just made me cry and that is something! I can count on two hands the amount of written pieces that have done that.
Well done, this hurts! :)
wig257 chapter 3 . 1/9/2016
Yup you sure can do the angst, it's fabulous.

"that the only reason I kissed her was because I wasn't strong enough to kill her" I LOVE this line.

And I'm going to stop with the 'OMG that was amazing' and 'Christ alive, the pain' and all that sort of stuff that I will want to write after every chapter and just continue reading. 31 comments might be slightly excessive! :)
wig257 chapter 2 . 1/8/2016
Again with the emotions, this is so wrong but awesome! :)
I had to be led to this pairing and I never even thought about it but when stories are so well written like this it is a joy to read.
Thanks
wig257 chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Holy shit! This is amazing. The emotions... the emotions... the emotions!
I also love this chapter title.
And while reading 'Tainted Love' came on the TV, LOL.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/30/2015
Brilliant writing and storytelling. Had a great beginning, middle and end. Superb. Sexy. Intriguing. The tension and suspense was thrilling. A page turner. Kept me on tender hooks all the way to the end. Loved it. Great ending.