Reviews for Mine Alone to Hate
Ungggh, my heart!
keepitsexy chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Finally good. SnowQueen
Applesarerotten chapter 31 . 11/30/2014
I love this story! I never thought of Regina and Snow being together and I have to admit it sounded rather promising. I never read a pairing of these two until now and it leaves me wishing for more. I loved Regina's dominance and greed over the starved and submissive Snow. It was remarkable! The ending was good, but it felt like their should have been more. Other than that little damper, this story was really worth the read. I hope you make a sequel to it or something, or I could at least find another story of the pair written as good as this one:-)
Courtlynn D chapter 31 . 11/26/2014
Wow. Well I am very glad that I read this fic as my first Snow Queen fic. This was incredible.
Not to mention extremely sexy the entire way through. It took me two days to read it because I couldn't put it down!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
There are no words to explain what this fic did to me. I've always been a bit curious about snow queen as a fic. Swan Queen is my OTP (im sure youve gotten a review like this thousands of times) but i've been dragged to the end of the snow queen pool and i'm dying to jump in. This just might happen if you continue writing more snow queen. I'm saddened by the lack of fics. I've been searching all over. So my last resort is to approach you dear writer, to give us more. Thanks for this amazing story. you're indeed brilliant.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/10/2014
Wow, this story ... Sinfully delicious. I'm glad I just found this one now; the waiting for the updates could be very painful.
lulu2613 chapter 31 . 11/2/2014
Supposed to be doing homework! This story pulls you and won't let go!
nightowl32 chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
Holy... this story.

*wants to skip work to read all day*
SirenMistress chapter 31 . 10/14/2014
It good to see that they eventually had a happy ending
Alice in banes chapter 31 . 10/13/2014
I'll miss this story so much. Wish the last chapter was a little longer and slightly more polished, but you managed to give Regina her happy ending, and I have to thank you for it! Great work. Can't wait to read more stories of yours! (Regina and Elsa maybe? Kidding!)

Best wishes, stay great!
Cami chapter 31 . 10/11/2014
Cryingggg. Happy ending omfg yeS. My baes have got a happy ending omg yes, loved everything and most of all that they ended up like this, in the beginning (kinda) of everything. I'm gonna miss this so much but I'm so excited for all your next snow queen things. Gonna read this whole fic and cry over it forever thank you
SpiderCarvings chapter 31 . 10/13/2014
This fic was dark and heartbreaking and goddddd it was so perfect for these two. Thanks so much for writing it!
Pinkpillow19 chapter 31 . 10/13/2014
awww. nice ending :) great story. Not really a snow/regina person but this was deff an interesting take and i loved reading it :)
Guest chapter 31 . 10/11/2014
Bravo...standing ovation...2 thumbs up...5 stars...your are an extrodinary story teller...u have a gift...this story completely captivated me from the beginning and I loved every single bit, even the end...lol.
WhatAmIDoingWitMyLife chapter 31 . 10/12/2014
Love love love! I'm sad that this is the end but I think you ended it at a good spot. You've created a need for more Snow Queen in my life and I hope you get the inspiration to write more _