Reviews for Dragon Flame, Dragon Fire
Guest chapter 25 . 5/5/2016
Please update this story I hate when people stop writing when it's good
Guest chapter 24 . 7/3/2015
Wut never expected you to Come back with this story... Wb :3
renderedvoice chapter 24 . 7/2/2015
Why aren't there more reviews!? Been following this but never left a review since I usually read on my phone and hate the onscreen keyboard.

Evil place for a cliffhanger. Wonder what evils Katarina has in store for our half-dragon? I'll probably have to go back and read from chapter one since I've honestly forgotten most of what happened since it's been awhile. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Kenshin1340 chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
Hey there!
I really like the storyline you have going here; I do have a little criticism for you though.
I don't personally have the time, but having a beta or pasting these chapters into Word before posting them helps the readability significantly; to me, it doesn't take away from the story, but to others it might.
Keep up the good work,
-Skij
Star chapter 14 . 2/5/2014
amazing!

I love your story!
renderedvoice chapter 14 . 1/22/2014
Glad to see an update! Oh no, poor Garet. :( Wonder what will happen the next time Shyvana and Katarina run into each other? Can't wait for the next chapter!
Sheba987 chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
This is amazing! I'm sorry for not reviewing it again sooner, I've been a tad busy.
But this story is absolutely amazing! I love the plot, I love the story and I love how it flows all so smoothly.
I can't wait for the next chapter, and hopefully the rest of the fight scene
Guardian chapter 9 . 9/2/2013
This is a great story between Jarvan and Shyvana, it's well written and amazing to read. I hope that you update soon, I am enjoying this very much :)
It's probably my favorite fanfiction on this site.
renderedvoice chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
This is one of the better Jarvan & Shyvana fics on the site, so I'm glad you've updated it. Can't wait to find out what happens next!
Sheba987 chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
Oh my goodness. Words' cannot describe how amazed I am at this-it's so well written, its laid out in an easy-to-read format-this is BRILLIANT! It's so so brilliant!
Please update soon! I need to read the next chapter!
Stolenwarpig chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
I loved it, seriously I need to read more of this. Next chapter please.
Aurora Shadowglen chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
While I think the idea is interesting, I cannot (for the life of me) read this because it hasn't been formatted at all and looks like one big run-on paragraph. From what I managed to read it seemed fine, but please learn to format your story correctly so it's easier on your readers. Not only will your readers be happy, you will be because people will actually stay longer than a minute (maybe two) when they try to see what this story is about.