Reviews for The Lucky One
Ghostkid33 chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
*sniff* OMG! That was so beautiful! Poor Near...I feel so sorry for that little white lamb...Mello, Matt, and L were as close as he ever had to a family and now he's alone! *cries with Near* Now all he has left is his team members! I loved his character here, you really captured his human side well!
MissScaryKitty chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
OH MY GOD! This was so beautiful you had me crying! Poor Near... I love his character and this story fits him perfectly.
Daenerys Dunham chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Absolutely beautiful 3
Rainmy chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
touching (:
Shadow Fox 2013 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I cried so hard... you my friend, wrote a beautiful story :)
Akuma Shoujo23 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Wow, this is really beautiful...
tsukuyomi67 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I cried. This was beautiful and I truly felt sad. It seemed sad that Near was the only one who died while all his loved ones died. After all, to be alone and without your family hurts more than death could ever hope to be. It feels like in the end, he was cursed to live alone and I do not like that. Kuso, I really want to kill Light right now. He should know how hard it is for the family of the people he killed to be left behind by them. Thanks for the fanfic, author-san!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I absolutely LOVE this. I always thought of them as a family in their own special way, In my mind I tried to convince myself that L never died (Or Matt and Mello) just so I wouldn't think about a heartbroken Near. But im glad I read this. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Poor Near. I can't help but wonder why so many people hate him...This story was so touching and I just want to give the poor kid a hug. None of the children at Wammy's House were lucky. I can understand how horrible that would be to hear. Now that I think about it, people DO think he's lucky, huh? When I look back at the anime, he had nothing in the end but his toys, himself, and the few members of the SPK that Light didn't kill. Why do I feel so many strong emotions for anime and manga characters? Sometimes, I feel like they're more real than any of us...
Wyck chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
So touching! Great job :)))