Reviews for Konoha no San Yuri
This story just pissed me off. Naruto is too weak and unprepared for her female role which shouldnt be possible with all the people she grew up with. She is a kunoichi for kami sake, the sandaime would pay more attention to her need. Come on, not even the shadow clone and replacement. You created a useless character to encourage tension among other kunoichi. That is not her role, no matter what she is made oug to be a leader even in cannon. Also, sasuke is in no way a defenseless and weak shinobi that could be easily thrown around like that by somebody like hinata. It is incocibable.
Red Renegade 777 chapter 18 . 9/13
Awesome use of the Asura thing. I've been thinking of writing a one shot or a story focusing on if they were closer to their ancestors. Change their personality and maybe make them a bit closer in the academy. Not sure if I would change the defection... Anyway, interesting thing to add at the end of the last few chapters. Hope to see more soon. Maybe I'll actually get around to writing it now. I just got the idea, but never the motivation to write it...
Red Renegade 777 chapter 1 . 9/12
This... is.. the most... awesome thing that I have ever seem to bless this cite with its presence. And to thing. I haven't even gotten off the first chapter yet! ;.; I am crying tears of joy.
dragoncaller45 chapter 9 . 8/28
you...clever son of a bitch
ranoshi chapter 5 . 8/22
Hinata is certainly horrifying but I like this version of her because she has gumption, terrifying, terrifying gumption. As for rant, fascinating because I never thought about the why's of NaruHina and SasuHina except what? Usually I try to find recommended fanfic of pairings that brush me the wrong way, haven't tried for SasuHina yet and didn't intentionally look for NaruHina but I do vaguely remember reading a story where I was like this Hinata is worthy! And Naruto is actually happy with her not just going through the motions thank God. Off topic, damn you Kishimoto, ruin our ships but at least make it worth it, why are our babies not even fucking happy?!
ranoshi chapter 4 . 8/22
Hahaha, this chapter and then that ending, awesome.
ranoshi chapter 3 . 8/22
Slice of life fanservice hmm, worth consideration. I want be part of the picnic now, I would bring cheese and grapes lol
ranoshi chapter 1 . 8/22
I am enthusiastically excited about this concept of a yuritastic Team 7 lol Naruto winning over even Danzo is brilliant.
THIS IS AWESOME!
Mernom chapter 18 . 6/8
... Did she awakened the Mangekyu Sharingan by dreaming? And a pair of original powers to boot?
Mernom chapter 17 . 6/8
So let me get this straight: Japanese is not the local language, but some kind of dead language in your settings? Quite an unusual idea... Also, I guess that this chapter explained why did Naruto sneezed so much last chapter..
Mernom chapter 13 . 6/7
Well that was not nearly as cool as what you made it sound last chapter... But B made up for it.
Mernom chapter 9 . 6/7
Mario..? I should probably stop taking this seriously and just enjoy the ride.
Mernom chapter 8 . 6/7
And somehow the Tora mission turned into a Pokémon battle. I don't even want to know.
Mernom chapter 5 . 6/7
... Somehow, that made sense, is some twisted way.