Reviews for Konoha no San Yuri
Infernus est in animo chapter 18 . 22h
I would badger you for more of this but I'm currently mining through already existing stuff for material and wont likely run out for a while.
Infernus est in animo chapter 1 . 8/17
Okay, I was remiss in my PM as both the aforementioned and this chapter are quite entertaining, paradoxically restoring some little faith in very, very, very select parts of humanity.
objectivepersona chapter 7 . 7/12
it honestly feel like I'm reading the Ninja rendition of the Powerpuff girls.
Ryuuohjin chapter 17 . 7/2
Is this story dead?
Interesting opinion on the SasuHina pairing, yet I disagree. While it is true that hinata would under that kind of circumstances may fall for sasuke, that would be counting on her developing enough self esteem to get bored-frustrated enough with naruto, thus leading her to maybe consider sasuke. Yet I find it not likely given she has knowledge of sasuke' track record of disloyalty and cruelty.
Ryuuohjin chapter 1 . 5/10
Is this this dead?
lunamoon531 chapter 18 . 4/12
I love this fic because it pulls my attention to it and keeps it while pulling at my heart strings and tickling my funny bone at the same time.

Please update when you can, I'll be waiting eagerly 3

Love,

Lunamoon~
Imjustaguest chapter 9 . 3/28
Nice to know that a Japanese feudal lord was in an H game...now I'm a little depressed because one of my favorite lords of Japan has been reduced to an H game character...aw well I'm over it now...nice job on the story
Ryuuohjin chapter 18 . 2/24
Like it, but is this story dead?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/30/2016
This story just pissed me off. Naruto is too weak and unprepared for her female role which shouldnt be possible with all the people she grew up with. She is a kunoichi for kami sake, the sandaime would pay more attention to her need. Come on, not even the shadow clone and replacement. You created a useless character to encourage tension among other kunoichi. That is not her role, no matter what she is made oug to be a leader even in cannon. Also, sasuke is in no way a defenseless and weak shinobi that could be easily thrown around like that by somebody like hinata. It is incocibable.
Red Renegade 777 chapter 18 . 9/13/2016
Awesome use of the Asura thing. I've been thinking of writing a one shot or a story focusing on if they were closer to their ancestors. Change their personality and maybe make them a bit closer in the academy. Not sure if I would change the defection... Anyway, interesting thing to add at the end of the last few chapters. Hope to see more soon. Maybe I'll actually get around to writing it now. I just got the idea, but never the motivation to write it...
Red Renegade 777 chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
This... is.. the most... awesome thing that I have ever seem to bless this cite with its presence. And to thing. I haven't even gotten off the first chapter yet! ;.; I am crying tears of joy.
dragoncaller45 chapter 9 . 8/28/2016
you...clever son of a bitch
bartlettpear chapter 5 . 8/22/2016
Hinata is certainly horrifying but I like this version of her because she has gumption, terrifying, terrifying gumption. As for rant, fascinating because I never thought about the why's of NaruHina and SasuHina except what? Usually I try to find recommended fanfic of pairings that brush me the wrong way, haven't tried for SasuHina yet and didn't intentionally look for NaruHina but I do vaguely remember reading a story where I was like this Hinata is worthy! And Naruto is actually happy with her not just going through the motions thank God. Off topic, damn you Kishimoto, ruin our ships but at least make it worth it, why are our babies not even fucking happy?!
bartlettpear chapter 4 . 8/22/2016
Hahaha, this chapter and then that ending, awesome.