Reviews for Mine
robertpatzlover09 chapter 18 . 5/9
So cute
drul chapter 18 . 4/25
Great story! Thanks for sharing!
LolaTheSa chapter 5 . 4/22
It wasn't her right to keep him away from his son in the first place. Especially when he wanted to see him.
LolaTheSa chapter 4 . 4/22
Um she can't keep his child away form him... He could easily take her to court and get joint custody.
Aww sweet chapter.
Yeah I am mad at you. Jake was being an asshole. So I with Edward on this.
marysway chapter 18 . 1/25
Nice story. I feel like there are some loose ends. Like what's the story with his parents and him, and who put the drugs in his car. Just a few things to tie it up. Also no big deal just inquiring minds want to know...I noticed that sometimes in stead of cuss words you'd use **, instead. Why? It's rated M. Anyway thanks for the read and again, nice story.
louanne61 chapter 18 . 5/12/2015
Thank you for sharing this story. I love HEA.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/27/2015
Great story, i really like it and can't stop reading!
I don't think it is fair of her not to take child support; he deserves the chance to take care of his child- its his responsibility and his right. She is letting her pride get in the ay of a better life for her son. Also, if they ever went to court for a custody arrangement, it would look horrible that he didn't give child support after he started working.
It is not just her right to take care of their son, its his too. He is not helping her, he is helping his son- why is that ever wrong?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/27/2015
JAil is suppose to be about rehabilitation... he was 18 (a lot of people, including her apparently, do drugs when they are kids)...she has no reason to judge him without even taking the time to find out if he has changed his life. It is a huge decision to cut a father out for your sons life without even looking into if he would be a good figure in his life. I think the way she is treating him is really cruel, and not actually what is best for her son. He was caught for possession of a substance, not killing someone.
It really wouldn't matter if he cheated on her, which there is no proof he did besides being in the car with someone (which means nothing). That is no reason to keep someone from their kid. She is not acting like an adult
Kate Snape21 chapter 18 . 3/1/2015
i love this story :) it is awesome
bestbigsis01 chapter 18 . 2/25/2015
Aww too cute :)
Ann chapter 13 . 1/24/2015
Ok so I understand her being pissed at Edward but the fact that Jake just seems to be able to do and say whatever he wants including verbally and physically assaulting her and she just blows it off and her dad just let's it happen makes absolutely no sense to me.
MsLiss chapter 13 . 10/5/2014
ggrr they never talk!
MsLiss chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
oh bad bella is unleashed1
p.s. I wish these two would talk