Reviews for Mine
lillianolivia.white chapter 17 . 5/12
Good for Bella telling Jake where to get off finally, and agreeing to. Marry Edward.
lillianolivia.white chapter 16 . 5/12
Loved this chapter.
lillianolivia.white chapter 15 . 5/12
Awwwwww, sweet.
lillianolivia.white chapter 14 . 5/12
Talking is good. It seems to me that there is a lot of miscommunication going on.
lillianolivia.white chapter 13 . 5/12
I agree that Edward totally let Jake bait him here. And Im major pissed at Jake for being an ass. In fact , I cant stand him. He just will not take no for an answer. Edward will need to explain himself to Hayden, after he thinks about it. What he said about using fists, I dont believe he meant. I think it was anger talking.

My question to you is "Why are you using ** instead of spelling out ASS, when you are writing fuck"? Its very distracting, and this story is rated M. I am not critizing , Im just curious.
lillianolivia.white chapter 11 . 5/12
Thats what they needed. Now talk.
lillianolivia.white chapter 10 . 5/12
Bella, I cant believe you haven't asked him where his parents are. They are Hayden's grandparents too. You haven't asked anything about his life at all.
lillianolivia.white chapter 9 . 5/12
Bella you need to talk to him and find out some stuff.
lillianolivia.white chapter 8 . 5/12
Well, you just have to jump in and take a chance.
lillianolivia.white chapter 6 . 5/12
I would have thought she would ask that as soon as possible. I think that Bella is just overwhelmed with this.
lillianolivia.white chapter 5 . 5/12
I knew he wasnt with Lauren. Bella should've read those letters a long time ago.
lillianolivia.white chapter 4 . 5/12
She definitely needs to read those letters. Maybe he will tell her he wasnt with Lauren.
lillianolivia.white chapter 3 . 5/12
Would like to hope he was not really with Lauren. What about that bitch? Did she go to jail too?
lillianolivia.white chapter 2 . 5/12
Bella never even let him explain himself. She owes him that at least. And keeping his son from him is just wrong. What if he has changed.?
lillianolivia.white chapter 1 . 5/10