Reviews for Mine
louanne61 chapter 18 . 5/12
Thank you for sharing this story. I love HEA.
Great story, i really like it and can't stop reading!
I don't think it is fair of her not to take child support; he deserves the chance to take care of his child- its his responsibility and his right. She is letting her pride get in the ay of a better life for her son. Also, if they ever went to court for a custody arrangement, it would look horrible that he didn't give child support after he started working.
It is not just her right to take care of their son, its his too. He is not helping her, he is helping his son- why is that ever wrong?
JAil is suppose to be about rehabilitation... he was 18 (a lot of people, including her apparently, do drugs when they are kids)...she has no reason to judge him without even taking the time to find out if he has changed his life. It is a huge decision to cut a father out for your sons life without even looking into if he would be a good figure in his life. I think the way she is treating him is really cruel, and not actually what is best for her son. He was caught for possession of a substance, not killing someone.
It really wouldn't matter if he cheated on her, which there is no proof he did besides being in the car with someone (which means nothing). That is no reason to keep someone from their kid. She is not acting like an adult
Kate Cullen2539 chapter 18 . 3/1
i love this story :) it is awesome
bestbigsis01 chapter 18 . 2/25
Aww too cute :)
Ann chapter 13 . 1/24
Ok so I understand her being pissed at Edward but the fact that Jake just seems to be able to do and say whatever he wants including verbally and physically assaulting her and she just blows it off and her dad just let's it happen makes absolutely no sense to me.
MsLiss chapter 13 . 10/5/2014
ggrr they never talk!
MsLiss chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
oh bad bella is unleashed1
p.s. I wish these two would talk
lud chapter 18 . 7/20/2014
I found so beautiful ... I feel for Bella and Edward have lost so much time, but they managed to do the job! I think Edward's parents are idiots, he did things wrong, but his parents did not realize the way he followed Were Sleeping? They did not put him on the path and when it fell he abandoned them.
Great story.
Vamps09 chapter 18 . 6/20/2014
Great story! Thanks for writing.
Vamps09 chapter 17 . 6/20/2014
Awww
Guest chapter 18 . 6/4/2014
Great fic
Congrats
Bellacullen16 chapter 18 . 5/31/2014
I really loved this story but I feel like there are some loose ends, like what about Edward's parents? And who put those drugs in his car?
twimima7 chapter 18 . 5/17/2014
Thank you for writing this beautiful love story.
twimima7 chapter 17 . 5/17/2014
best chapter ever. Just love this story, thank you.