Reviews for Tell Her Goodbye
guest chapter 1 . 8/16
Beautiful story made me cry
I was so sad about gwaine dying
I'm glad he gave his thanks to
All the men
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 3/9
Oh god . . . THE FEELS! I don't know how to deal . . .
emeraldblood9 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Ohhhhh. So sad. But so true to Gwaine's character. A brilliantly written fic. I really felt for Percival. Great job.
LinBates chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I did love this story and I wish Gwaine had pushed a little harder with this; "Oh and tell that scrawny friend of mine he should really quit hiding, I think once the initial storm blows over, they'll be fine. He's just gotta take the patience he's practiced and apply it a bit differently."
Rarely Written chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Why did I read this! My heart is soooo broken now!

Very well written, I think you wrote Gwaine's voice perfectly... Did you say there might be more chapters? I'll keep an eye out.

Excuse me while I go sob into oblivion now.
mezzogal chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
It's been a while since I watched the show but... who did he meet under Ismere that Merlin would like? And who's that scrawny friend of his?

That said, I like this story. :)
Victoria-White-Cat chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I cried so much when Gwaine died and Percival just sort of…broke down :( I love Percival and it was so sad to see that.
luluelm chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
love this! and you're a fantastic writer! very well written...
POFP chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
OMG this made me cry :( but I still loved it
Eeramenna chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
this made me teary. well done :)
dolly222 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
that was really good
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Nice idea :-)
Tholey chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Beautiful. So heartfelt, yet still so Gwaine. A sequel showing the reaction from the others would be great. Maybe Merlin could reveal his magic to Percival, or even Arthur. Or they could go find Elaine. I'd love to find out more about Gwaine's toad of a sister :-)
shelle-ma-belle chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Can you pretty please do a sequel of Percy talking to Merlin about the letter? It would be awesome if he got Merlin to spill the beans!
Aerist chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Awww that was lovely please continue