Reviews for Pretending
SATAN chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
SWEDEN STOP BEING SUCH AN ADORABLE CINNAMON ROLL GAAAAAAAAH!
briana.schmidt1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
So stitch. :)
dubenico3362 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Can easily see Sweden doing this. poor awkward Sweden.
Blonde Sunflower lover chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I should've stopped playing with dolls by age eight, but every now and then I just can’t resist picking them up again. I would kill to have a hetalia doll set! Someone please tell me I’m not the only one. Anyway lovely story! Very cute :)
eleedom13 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
cute :3 and the idea of Sweden playing with dolls is an idea of epic proportions
OurGloryDays chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Ah so cute!
GlitterTrails chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Sad and sweet and excellent. You are a talented storyteller.
ExpectedEnding chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
That was just adorable!
Foreign Language chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This is one of the cutest Sweden-stories I have ever read! Incredibly sweet :-).
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Awww, what a perfect mix of sadness and joy! Sweden probably exploded with hapiness after that kiss!
DancingOnRainbow chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I could feel Sweden's loneliness, and sad acceptance of his his feelings being unrequited :( What a relief that he was wrong about that :D
nansen-munin chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I really love this short story and it makes me cry for swenden's delicate ,finland is very considerable
Gui Zhou chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
this was really lovely. i think the mood shift from sweden playing with his wooden figures to sweden longing for finland really got to me. i teared up exactly where he did. the ending warmed me right up, though! it was adorable and i just really liked that you placed it before we got to see sweden's reaction to finland's kiss. that was perfect. thank you for this oneshot, i really enjoyed it. :')
DecimLeocadia chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I loved this! I could imagine Sweden trying to imitate the other's voices...