Reviews for Titans Fall
JasonVUK chapter 21 . 4/18
8D Awwwww X3 man it's been a while, fantastic chapter! :3 So much feels! :D
iamking chapter 20 . 2/20
Thisvis a great story. Looking forward to more.
JasonVUK chapter 20 . 2/9
:3 Awww, things are recovering, this is good. :o I am happy :3
A-LionGleek chapter 19 . 10/18/2014
Well about time someone cut Robin down to size. Throughout several note worthy chapters in this story, I was constantly thinking to myself 'Robin you Dick!'. And unlike in most other fanfiction stories I've read, this time I was actually rooting for Batman when he was putting Robin in his place. It was about time someone put Robin to shame in this story, especially after the hypocrisy he showed against Beast Boy and Raven in light of his own relationship with Starfire and acting like an all out moron throughout the entire story up till now. After what he just went through with Batman in this chapter, he'd better give a big apology to his team for acting like such an asshole. And another thing, what he said about Raven not being an ordinary human, that's the weakest and lamest counterargument he could have ever thought of against Batman. He's the only 'regular' human in his entire frigging team; idiot (I'm calling Robin an idiot, not you). Well anyway, keep up the good work, make the best of effort for Robin to become less of a dickhead before the end, and continue your Teen Titanically amazing work on the BBRae action in this story. U rock!
JasonVUK chapter 19 . 10/18/2014
:O Jason Todd. :I Oh my god.

DX How could Robin-Robin try and pin it on everyone else? :C
ThommyPickles chapter 18 . 10/7/2014
This is one of the most intense stories I've read. You have to finish it! I'm really excited to read the end!
Gweneveire chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
So happy to see that you're back on the story!
LightAngelHiroko chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Wow I didn't think you were going to finish this! I'm so glad to see an update!
STARFIRE! She was so amazing!...but what she did, oh man... such drama and tension I love it!
JasonVUK chapter 18 . 5/28/2014
You go Starfire! :D heck yeah!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 18 . 5/28/2014
I had forgotten about this story.

Looks like even if she is defeated, Harley has scarred the Titans for life.
JasonVUK chapter 17 . 8/15/2013
BB was a true hero, very forgiving and a bit of a hypocrite :P

He himself said he'd kill Lucas and his girlfriend almost does and he doesn't want her too.

But regardless _ Good chapter! Love this story.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 17 . 8/14/2013
Yikes! I thought Raven was a goner for a minute, I also thought for a split second that Lucas was going to rape her.
Michelle chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
First chapter is most interesting, not like Raven to allow anyone close, let alone beast boy. Feeds into your curiosity can't wait to read the next chapter.
Melissa Lowrey chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
very enjoyable and a great read that I only stopped because someone else needs the computer. Keep righting.
Sammi 007 chapter 16 . 8/3/2013