Reviews for Between The Sheets
Loregar chapter 14 . 8/24/2015
It's been a long time. I'm glad you updated, I thought you stopped writing :(
I love this kind of flashbacks, the ones where you can see they already felt something for each other and kept it until now. I love the way Goten told her how he felt but respected her even when he needed her that much.
This is great! :)
elianni chapter 14 . 8/21/2015
I like this fic i was never into goten/bra but u changed my mind hope to read more soon
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 14 . 8/20/2015
Haha well I'm glad goten fixed it
Tiffany7898 chapter 14 . 8/19/2015
*squeals at Marron's small appearance* aw at least Goten kept his urges under control. I'm glad to see an update from you! It's been a very long time. They're both jealous but won't admit it.
Pdp chapter 14 . 8/19/2015
lol I love it , I was like where the hell Is she !... I forgot I was even following this story , but yes I loved the realness of the story update soon :)
Guest chapter 13 . 12/17/2014
Love the story please update soon
Guest chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
Please update soon. I love this story.
LillaQ-Arrow-DBZ-4life chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
Please continue!
CMCMC chapter 13 . 4/24/2014
So when can we expect to see another chapter cause this is, honestly, very entertaining and it NEEDS to be finished
Sampu chapter 13 . 3/15/2014
So far so good, bits of spelling and word usage errors here and there (the whole story) but nothing a quick visit with Google can't fix (when in doubt it doesn't hurt to check ). :) Overall nice story pacing. But beware of making it too long (the whole story) hence losing readers' interest in it nor ending it too soon turning it into a "hasty" piece. Looking forward to succeeding chapters by the way. :)

P.S.
I prefer to review works as a whole unless certain chapters extremely warrants one, bad or good. Mabuhay!
kirty.jane chapter 13 . 1/23/2014
Need next chapter! Amazing!
Loregar chapter 13 . 12/14/2013
They're doing so great I'm impressed. Step by step they're falling more and more in love with each other and I love that. This is not one of those stories where they fall for each other the next day and unexpectedtly, here they're building their relationship slowly. Please keep it like that :)

Oh and don't tell me Goten will stay in California, because that would mean that Bra should chose where to live, with Goten or far away from him...

Great chapter as always :)
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
Haha everyone busting in all the time
Tiffany7899 chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
Aye! They goin to Cali! Mmmm I got a feeling some drama and spicy ness will be happening ;)
GUEST chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
IS TRUNKS PLANNING SOMETHING.