Reviews for Wrecking Limits
TwizzleCreampuff chapter 78 . 11/17
No offense but in my opinion it would have been nicer if Candlehead had the green-thumb:

It would give her more screen time
It would give her some special skills (She doesn't really have any)
It would make Rancis look less like a gary sue
(srsly, he's nice & shy & passionate & adorable & rides motocross & modest & is the best gardener EVER)

Same is happening with Ralph, he's a little TOO perfect.

I'd say Taffyta is the most well rounded character.
TwizzleCreampuff chapter 49 . 11/6
I like this story, I really do! I'm going to finish it & defying code but I have 1 big gripe:

Not only did Ralph stumble upon the Vanilla Lake which no one has found ever in the history of Sugar Rush but a cross-striped branch that is the only one EVER, GET IT after hours of no luck or knowledge on how to get a double-stripe & get it after using technique that failed 99.9% of the time.
I mean SHEESH, he is the most special special there is.

I know you're not gonna change it, just wanted to get it off my chest. Going to continue reading now.

P.S Gj having the two most popular Fan Fictions I've ever seen in my life.
TwizzleCreampuff chapter 2 . 10/30
In GCA, there is A LOT of eyebrow twitching.

Too much so
Red the Pokemon Master chapter 1 . 10/23
Saltynutzinyomom chapter 140 . 10/11
wow i really hope u make a part 3 that was a really intense ending
no Dream chapter 1 . 10/10
thank you..., this story will always stay in my heart (cry of joy)
Ali chapter 7 . 9/14
This is the best fanfiction ever!
Omg it took me a week to finish reading this story! But I loved it. It's the longest story I've ever read. This isn't a regular fanfic story, it's like a book(if that makes sense) anyway, I'm sad that this one story it over but now I'm off to reads defying codes!
Guests chapter 23 . 9/12
I literally cried when Ralph was calling himself all those names. It was all too cute! I love this story
BlackAngleRider chapter 98 . 9/13
Whoa...intense ending...
Stargirl2535 chapter 3 . 8/30
Wow i really hope this ends well.
This is truly one of the BEST fanfictions I've ever seen. The excellent use of grammar, the super specific descriptions, everything! I applaud you Vyn! This is like a year late, but ya know, better late then never! Once again, greatest fanfiction I have ever laid my eyes on, I hope you can read this review! Keep up the excellent work Vyn!
MKartracingqueen chapter 17 . 8/14
OMG stuff just went from amazing to horrible in Ralph and Vanellope's relationship really quickly! So far this is really, really good! I'm loving it a lot! I can't wait to see how it ends (if I can even get to the end of it all; there's a lot of chapters to get through, but it'll be worth it!)
Alisi Thorndyke chapter 75 . 8/14
Now I know how Rancis got over Vannie and got in Taffy girl's face XD But just reading how scared he was of her, was she really that bad? lol!

I'm still making my way through this fanfic a bit at a time, but yet, alot is coming to light that is keeping me sucked in. :)

Alisi Thorndyke :)
Stargirl2535 chapter 2 . 8/12
oh my god at first i felt sad that vanellope was gone but then i was happy that she was still alive. cant wait to read the next chapter
1,980 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »