Reviews for Wrecking Limits
SapixIV chapter 1 . 5/9
lulled doesnt mean what you think it does
lull ləl/ verb past tense: lulled; past participle: lulled calm or send to sleep, typically with soothing sounds or movements. "the rhythm of the boat lulled her to sleep" synonyms:soothe, calm, hush; rock "the sound of the bells lulled us to sleep" cause (someone) to feel deceptively secure or confident. "the rarity of earthquakes there has lulled people into a false sense of security" synonyms:assuage, allay, ease, alleviate, soothe, quiet, quieted; More (of noise or a storm) abate or fall quiet. "conversation lulled for an hour"
lani676 chapter 27 . 5/2
Good job with this fanfic !
And FOREVER chapter 65 . 4/3
I just love this story so much T_T
And FOREVER chapter 10 . 3/28
I started reading this story a couple yrs ago and never read much, cuz I never had time. But I started it back up yesterday and had to force myself to stop at 2am... this is just amazing... this movie is so underrated and under appreciated! There needs to be so much more van/Ralph fics!
AbyssMo chapter 24 . 3/26
Oh, God! That was hot and beauty! Too much their self! It was fun the reminder dialog from the movie, so charm! I could imagine that same scene in this new situation and upgrade!
AbyssMo chapter 23 . 3/26
Haha! Oh, I enjoyed this sequel to much! I imagined every thing! Well, at least what I get better... I would like to see Ralph on this "upgrade", hehe. It was so joyful!
NatureAce chapter 200 . 3/26
I recently got into this pairing and found this story while looking for anything related to said paring. Now this story is so in depth so good so very well written it had me. I congratulate you on writing an amazing story that in it self can be a movie or a book. Just wow so many good things and not one bad thing I could think of except maybe not throwing in candleheads wedding but hey I'm sure you did in the sequel I will read. Good job very very good job.
AbyssMo chapter 4 . 3/22
I came here after take a look on your deviantart account, I though the plot was interesting... But this is stunning!
I know I've just started, but you must know that I felt my heart beating faster with the description of that reunion! It was so beautiful. Well, all this chapter has been too revealing.
I wasn't even imagine this two as a pair, but your story makes that anyone should give'em a chance!
Thanks for it.
Officially I'm your fan!
GreyscaleWriter chapter 39 . 1/26
people complained this has too many words... you haven't seen words until you've read legend of Zelda FF one is 20k short of a million, A MILLION
SooBored987 chapter 200 . 11/26/2016
Could you possibly, when done with this story, (or busy) could you do a Caitlin x Barry from "The Flash?"
Guest chapter 200 . 11/23/2016
Can you possibly do a flash Caitlinxbarry?
WIRfan1231 chapter 6 . 10/8/2016
I LOOOOOOOVE this story so much!
TwilightedMasterSword chapter 200 . 10/3/2016
Wow, after constant reading over night from 10pm to 12am sometimes even 1am, I finished your story, and I absolutely fucking love it! at first i was turned off on reading this story to the sheer amount of chapters but once i got further into it, i was hooked, heres to another large amount of sleepless nights for the sequel (im gonna collapse at this rate
Antha1 chapter 17 . 9/27/2016
Okay, that's enough. First of all, Sugar Rush is a candy go-cart game with chibi racers designed to bring little girls into the arcade. It includes weapons and power-ups so boys will like it too. Updating the racers so that they are giant(Ralph)-sized appeals to whom? I see two possibilities: 1) Somebody wants to get Sugar Rush unplugged. 2) Ahhhhh! RalphXVanellope! (sigh) /
Kind of hoping it isn't option #2, but not looking too good right now.

Then there's this chapter. Ralph and Vanellope are depicted as average teenagers. The problem with that is that neither is average nor a teenager. They are both social outcasts. It's what originally brought them together. It's why those notes were so brilliantly effective. They both responded like an outcast would have. The problem is that neither is going to say things that an outcast wouldn't say. Last chapter Vanellope was talking like one of the popular girls trying to maintain her social status, (and this chapter she admits this!) rather than the recluse who doesn't care what her former bullies think. (Which sounds like a better description of her character since the reset.) And now Ralph is saying things that, while they do fit Vanellope's actions, don't make any sense otherwise;"You've been showered in love your whole life!" (Huh? Did you even watch the movie? Why would he say something he knows is not true?) The point is that neither is going to be so insensitive toward their fellow outcast. They are both way out-of-character here.
Cheeto chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
ALAS! I have decided to REREAD your entire trilogy! I am very pumped. I've noticed a TON of easter eggs in Rectifying Origin, and now it has me wondering if I should go back and read between the lines. So much carefully thought out detail to be discovered! I'M ONTO YOU MWHAHA
2,026 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »