Reviews for Perfect
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Hei!
This was a beautiful and sad story. I really liked it, and hope Malec live happely ever after ;)
AskEmily94 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I usually don't review one shots, but I just had to with this one! It's really beautiful and well written, and I can't even think of one thing I would want you to change! I hate it when someone tells someone to update a one shot, but I would love it if you updated it or made it a sequal or something. If not i totally understand, but I just had to review this one! It's one of my favorite stories and I read it all the time!
thatfandomfreakk chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Omg that was amazing! I really want to see what happens next:(
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
It's Over the Love, bitch.
merisusa chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Very beautiful and encouraging
I really like it
Beiowulf chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Awww...Just, awwwww...I love alternate universes...
pbs chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
this is sweet
i like how it has an easy flow and doesn't make you want to skim trow most of the content
PlanetOfLove chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Wow, something about this story really got to me. It'snot just that the writing was wonderful (which it was) and the story was interesting, but just something about it really made it stand out for me. I just really loved the simplicity and the sweetness and I'm not sure I guess just the imagery and the way you described Magnus' thoughts,just wow.
LilParfaite chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
This story is beautiful. I love how you made the situation; like they're each others band-aids.
GiveUpResistance chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I love it.
I love it, I love it, I love it.
I really shouldn't have read it because feels but I love it.
Thank you for writing beautiful things.
pj chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I liked it, short but complete, enough character and emotion. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
3 whacked feels! Totally understand! 3 AWWW I LOVE YOU SOOO MUUUUCH!
Mia-Zeklos chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
That was amazing. It was just so simple in some way and yet so heartbreaking and I simply adored it.
liveanotherslife chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Wow wow wow wow wow.
I really need another chapter.
TheShhTiger chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Hovy heck
I really, really, really like this.
Just... wow.