Reviews for The Calm Before
Jokin chapter 1 . 3/9/2019
WOW, just WOW
J.D. Castle chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
This is an awesome post-ep scene for Still. Thank you!
Naniela chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Wow :O Goddamn powerfull, thank you.
IOwnABoat chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
God DAMN. This is easily the best post-Still story I've read. The raw emotion and the insight into their characters is spot on.

You do comedy very very well, which is a gift, but you do this sort of stuff even better in my opinion.

I can't get this whole scenario out of my head now...
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This was excellent! Great story! I also loved "Still"! I have watched it five times so far and countless times on YouTube where she makes him leave and tells him she loves him! We waited so long to hear her say those words, and once again it was apparently just before her death! How wonderful is a love that will not allow you to run from certain death as it would mean you would lose that love and have to suffer with the loss?
Everythings-Castle chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
OMFG ... this is some one of the best fics I've ever read ! - goes directly into my faves !
lietomebaby chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
That was very good
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Wow. This was so intense and raw.

The ordeal had to take its toll on Castle too, and you exposed that to perfection. What a beautiful read.
faeriehallie chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Wow, so powerful! Everything Castle's feeling is just so intense, you can feel his pain.
non chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
My Muppet! That's what I needed tonight. A reassurance. A fierce and awsome and loving reassurance.

Thank you.
winterintn chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Wonderful chapter. Such feelings!
fracas chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
And she wonders about their relationship?
someheartslove chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I'm a suckered for these angry stories. So I loved this so very much. Just the way he loves her, how he can't stand to be away from her. loved that in the show, too. When she asked him tango away I knew he would find a way to come back, to be with her, without breaking her promise. Youbdescribed it perfectly in the story. How much he wants her, needs her, loves her.
Loved still and loved this sooo hard too.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2013

GO TRY IT

WRITE US MORE STORIES

I LOVE YOU
Cartographical chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I am on my phone at a stupid conference so this review is going to be NOTHING like the one that you actually DESERVE but I reread this and I HAD TO HAD TO HAD TO SAY HOW FREAKING MUCH I LOVE IT, IT IS HOT AND DESPERATE AND SAD AND YOUR PROTECTIVE WORRIED CASTLE IS JUST SO SPOT ON THAT IT TWISTS AT MY TUMMY AND MY HEART AND TIES ALL OF MY INTERNAL ORGANS UP INTO LITTLE KNOTS THAT ARE ALL MISPLACED SO THAT MY INSIDES ARE SCRAMBLED BUT I DON'T EVEN CARE BECAUSE IT IS ALL SO GOOOOOOOOOOD
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »