Reviews for Castiel's Choice
twotoe chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
I'm not sure how the Doctor was able to do a little something more. I am assuming in saving Gabriel, but he told him to keep his head down until it was safe for him to come out again. That sounds like after the fight we just had and with Sam in the Cage. If so is it because he is probably the most powerful of the Archangels now and could affect things well afterward and help Castiel by being someone that will know the right thing instead of Rafael or so they don't go to crap, or was it because he can help in the fight itself somehow that I missed. Or maybe can get Sam and soul out of the cage without missing the sould which is possible I suppose if Castiel did it with less power just somehow missed the soul? Just not sure what the implication was completely here. Maybe it doesn't matter, but if I just missed it somehow and you could possibly drop me a note I'd appreciate it.
NotInUsages chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
Loved it! Good work
NotInUsages chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
LoveTheCumberBatch chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
This fic is so good! I love seeing how Amy and Dean react to each other, especially in this chapter. Can't wait to read more!
FioraThePendragon chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
Ooooh, this is just getting better and better :)
BethBuck chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
NotInUsages chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
I haven't seen the Supernatural season 7 ending either but later today they will post the entire episode on the CW website so look out for that
FioraThePendragon chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
NotInUsages chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
Love it!
NotInUsages chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
NotInUsages chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Looks promising, I can't wait for more :)