Reviews for The One With The Horns

i

ous
Barzel chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
oh my...lol.

I'm not one for H/D, but all those horny jokes WERE funny ... wow, I feel like a teenaged boy.

Well, anywho...it WAS funny. ; )
dan-rad chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
That was one of the funniest things I've read in a long while. Good on you! The One With The Horns. *snorts* I love it. Shouldv'e made it a whole fic.

Sum
WittchWay chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
That was excellent... I was waiting for Harry to just lick that Horn.
Redrum chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
_ Sweet fic.
Sakura1287 chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
ha!

That story was very good! I'm not too fond of slash, but that story was simply hilarious. Draco is horney, eh? Hahaa...of COURSE they're sexy!

Oh man...that was funny. ::still laughing::

~Sakura1287
Toasty chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
*giggles*

okay, okay... *chuckles*

alright already... *laughs*

Fine... *colapses on the floor squeaking*

erm... *notices the stares* Yeah... okay... I squeek when I laugh... Some people snort, I eep.

But I adore the story.
christina chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
XD thats funny and sso gross at the same time ive read alot of draco/harry fic...well mabey not alot 4 or 5 and this is the 1st one ive found funny XD its very good!
Magic Toast chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
-giggles- Draccy IS horney...
Lee Velviet chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
"This is the best day ever." God! I am dying here! Where do you come up with this stuff? I'm hysterical! This is priceless!
Nupil chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
"occasionally pausing to fondle his horns"

I got the biggest kick out of that line, the laughter i was controlling just disappeared, im not sure why ... but it was damn hilarious if you ask me :D. Anyway that was a great story centered around a hilarious pun! Keep up the great work :D

Ciao.
The Slayer chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
hey! I really loved your fic! it was soo cool! That I drew a scene from it! here is the link to have a peek at it:

. ?id74219

I hope u like it

celestinne chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
Real funny!
misfyt chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
Heh heh...Very fiting for Draco, i think! Now he's really a bad boy. But tell me, why was Draco pausing occasionally to fondle his own horns? It seems a bit pervy, really!