Reviews for The One With The Horns
Bliinkk chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This was adorable *w*
Polly Oliver chapter 1 . 10/17/2007

Barzel chapter 1 . 7/5/2005

I'm not one for H/D, but all those horny jokes WERE funny ... wow, I feel like a teenaged boy.

Well, WAS funny. ; )
dan-rad chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
That was one of the funniest things I've read in a long while. Good on you! The One With The Horns. *snorts* I love it. Shouldv'e made it a whole fic.

WittchWay chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
That was excellent... I was waiting for Harry to just lick that Horn.
Redrum chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
_ Sweet fic.
Sakura1287 chapter 1 . 2/10/2003

That story was very good! I'm not too fond of slash, but that story was simply hilarious. Draco is horney, eh? Hahaa...of COURSE they're sexy!

Oh man...that was funny. ::still laughing::

Toasty chapter 1 . 12/25/2002

okay, okay... *chuckles*

alright already... *laughs*

Fine... *colapses on the floor squeaking*

erm... *notices the stares* Yeah... okay... I squeek when I laugh... Some people snort, I eep.

But I adore the story.
christina chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
XD thats funny and sso gross at the same time ive read alot of draco/harry fic...well mabey not alot 4 or 5 and this is the 1st one ive found funny XD its very good!
Magic Toast chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
-giggles- Draccy IS horney...
Lee Velviet chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
"This is the best day ever." God! I am dying here! Where do you come up with this stuff? I'm hysterical! This is priceless!
Nupil chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
"occasionally pausing to fondle his horns"

I got the biggest kick out of that line, the laughter i was controlling just disappeared, im not sure why ... but it was damn hilarious if you ask me :D. Anyway that was a great story centered around a hilarious pun! Keep up the great work :D

The Slayer chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
hey! I really loved your fic! it was soo cool! That I drew a scene from it! here is the link to have a peek at it:

. ?id74219

I hope u like it

celestinne chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
Real funny!
misfyt chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
Heh heh...Very fiting for Draco, i think! Now he's really a bad boy. But tell me, why was Draco pausing occasionally to fondle his own horns? It seems a bit pervy, really!