Reviews for Never Ever Land
Anonkat chapter 77 . 11/3
It's me again, the obsessed Never Ever Land fan :). (i don't expect you to remember HAHA)

I'm just writing to say that I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, I'm not sure if I previously reviewed? But yes,
Still love this fic a lot.
and I hope things are good with you and your husband and I look forward to purchasing any works you may publish in future!
yasho360 chapter 77 . 10/27
it's good to see Vegeta and Bulma back at it again. they've been on and off for so long, and with the slowed updates it really feels like a long time. they both needed comfort here, so it's good they found it in each other, even if it quickly escalated into lust lol.
The Zelos Wilder chapter 66 . 10/7
Treating these last 10 chapters like it’s water lol, I hope you’re still here!
politelycynical chapter 77 . 9/28
They are finally on the same page! I've been waiting years for this. I know that the plot will have to thicken and continue forward, but for now I'm happy that they found this one safe (not so safe I guess) moment together! This is the best story ever.
The Zelos Wilder chapter 61 . 9/28
Damn do I hate Nappa lol, only tolerate him just because he’s a Saiyan. Goes to show how great you are at this, managing to stay in line with his character as well as expected. I’m trying so hard not to catch up lol
The Zelos Wilder chapter 43 . 9/20
I wish I left more reviews, I love the tension! 10/10 stuff right here
The Zelos Wilder chapter 37 . 9/19
Just good, too good! I live for all interactions, you’re such a great writer!
The Zelos Wilder chapter 29 . 9/18
Excellent excellent Puar work! That whole scene was intense lmao. Thanks for this fic!
The Zelos Wilder chapter 25 . 9/17
I can’t stop reading o_o
ZZ chapter 77 . 8/8
That was incredible. Didn't think I'd be able to laugh so much after the last chapter but damn. This is an emotional rollercoaster.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 77 . 8/3
Aw Broly really is such a vulnerable soul, in spite of all his great power. It'd be nice if he shared his sentiments with some of the others and maybe they can help him get past the guilt.

LOL Vegeta fearing worms is a trope that never ceases to entertain!

Ahhh, Anemone is here, talking with Vegeta. I find this to be a most interesting turn of events! Oh boy, Raditz has been spilling state secrets over here. Vegeta's certainly not going to be very happy about this.

ROFL Raditz closing the door on a chunk of his hair is the funniest thing ever! I can so imagine that!

Ah, poor Broly's still jealous. Has me thinking though... Any chance Cheelai will be appearing in this fic? That'd be kinda cool, if you ask me.

Gosh, I hope these guys can somehow figure a way out of this bind.

Nice to see Vegeta's inner defences go down like that. It's definitely healthier to let it all out, instead of holding it in.

Oh, that was some pretty deep lemon. Oh boy, Raditz saw them?! Dayum Now this will be really, really hard to live down. For a second there, I thought it was Broly, but I'm glad it's Radness.
AnotherFan101 chapter 77 . 7/29
Yay! They finally have a super romantic moment. Having sex in the middle of a crazy thunder storm... nice. And then of course they get caught by Raditz. lol, can’t wait for the next chapter. I’m really hoping that they don’t fight their feelings for one another anymore.
Prl16 chapter 77 . 7/29
Oh, my god! Hahahahaha that’s not how you do it! Hahahahaha I’m doubling over just like Raditz! xD

Awww, that was so awesome! Finally! Vegeta realized that Nappa’s influence was wrong and make him doubt his decisions about Bulma, he was the one that was wrong, not Vegeta! I’m glad he’s gone for good, just sad that Tarble had to die.

And also, Vegeta accepted out loud that Tarble was his brother, finally! And how Bulma comforted him! Oh, my heart was melting. And he let her! Aww.

I love how you describe them as allies. That Bulma can depend on him, that for once she can rely on him of being strong for her, and to make her strong. And the storm, that was just beautiful and very romantic. Ahhh. I loved it.

Oh, and Raditz was so cute too!

Thank you for an amazing chapter.
Pris chapter 77 . 7/28
Many thoughts, many feels. What a great chapter :)
Mitsuko Nanahara chapter 77 . 7/28