Reviews for Never Ever Land
Prl16 chapter 82 . 11/28
I’m very hopeful!

The fight! The wishes! Ahhhhhh!
Chmia chapter 82 . 11/27
Sweet, looking forward to part 2! Thank you for writing. It has been fun keeping up with this fic.
Mystery889 chapter 11 . 11/25
Damn nappa’s a dick
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 82 . 11/24
Yeah it is a bit of a cliffhanger, but even so, I like that Vegeta's holding his own against final form Frieza. That's definitely really cool! I kinda wished he slaughtered Zarbon, but oh well. I kinda sorta wished Guru unlocked some insane hidden intelligence inside Bulma.

Still have my fingers crossed for Tarble potentially making an appearance in Otherworld haha (though I don't see it happening).

All in all, pretty engrossing chapter and amped for the next one!
Vegeta is fighting final form Frieza... people shouldn't judge how much power he is using.. Frieza is probably not at 50% Yet.

Please remember that Frieza at 100% has a power level of 120 million.

His Disadvantage.. he doesn't know how to sense Chi.. they should Use the wish to remove Frieza immortality, Revive Tarble, and use The Third Wish to bring back all the people that were killed By Frieza and his Men back on planet Namek. Good way to Bring back Chi Chi.
Adli chapter 82 . 11/22
Phew! It took me months, but I finally got caught up! These last few chapters have been so exciting and you've got me at the edge of my seat. Can't wait for the next one!
I love this chapter so much. Maybe because things are finally working out for the heroes or bc Namekians are back. I bet one group of hunters will encounter Zarbon. Will Raditz kill him like nappa did Dodoria? And how is our Team B faring with King Kai? I really miss them.
Bayard chapter 82 . 11/21
Hi! Glad to have you back! As always, it was great chapter.
yasho360 chapter 81 . 11/2
you're back! and after 6 months waiting you've progressed the story along in this chapter more than we've seen in years lol. but really, I'm glad to see any updates.
Confortare chapter 81 . 10/31
I was so happy to see this update! And the tension is just killing me! The pacing of the chapter was so well done, maintaining the anticipation without dragging it out.
Prl16 chapter 81 . 10/24
Ahhhhhhh!

Finally after some crappy weeks I could find the time to read the chapter, and it never disappoints. I needed that!

Frieza!

Ahhhhh!
M.Lstarlake chapter 81 . 10/17
Omg! Its 2:00 of the morning and i can’t stop shaking! Please you have to keep writting! I can’t stop screaming! XD i feeeeeeeeeel sooooo stresed! I want to know it all! What would happen next? Oh i’m having a heart attack :’( noooooooo!
Chmia chapter 81 . 10/17
What an exciting chapter! I bet it'll heat up even more very quickly.
Mal chapter 81 . 10/16
I'm going through a tough time in RL over here, so this was a very much appreciated chapter. It was a wonderful brake from the 'meh' that temporarily is my life.

Also, I wanted to thank you for still working on this fic, even if life has been a bit hectic or different lately for you. I can't get over how much I'm invested in these characters. I could go on and on about their depth. Every single one jumps out of the screen at me; your writing is that delightful. lol Okay, enough with my mushiness. :P

I adore the twists that are this fic. It sure keeps me on my toes. I rather liked Bulma's observation about Zarbon. HMM. and yay. I enjoy fight scenes, so am looking forward to Vegeta surprising Frieza with his new-found strength. I know I'll be on the edge of my seat the entire time, no matter how the fight goes. Hmm. I also wonder if things get bad enough if they could use a wish to swizzle things around. I'm soooooo curious how the next chapter will go.

Also, I can't recall if I've ever mentioned this, but I love your version of Puar. It's so faithful to the og character, but she's bad ass. I adore the relationship between Vegeta and Puar. Vegeta would kill me for even thinking this, but it's wholesome in a way.

Anyway, I could ramble on all day.

Mal
We do not not have indication on how strong everybody is.. can't call it a Dragon Ball story without some power scaling.. even if Frieza is Bested... he is still in inmortal
1,523 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »