Reviews for Suck and Blow
Magalegal chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Cute! Hot! Loved it!
stareagle chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
DragonArtist93 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Might I suggest changing it to 'M' it was a little over the top for a 'T' otherwise, great short :)
spacekitten2700 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
The Gabby Effect chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Like I said before one hit Gabby-wonders are the BEST!

As usual NICELY DONE! Me luv'd it!
StoneCold7085 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
That was a nice make-out session! I wouldn't mind reading what happens next.
xobin chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Thank you for a fun quick and very HOT read...No Daddy Gibbs here...
transcan chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This... This would probably be the best demonstration of why I'm not allowed to read fic at work. Patients either complain about how loud the squeeing gets, and want it to go away, or they want to know how they can join in. Why is it always the ones you'd be hesitant to meet outside the halls of the hospital that are most interested in joining in on the fun?...

Excellent piece of short fiction, that I'd be happy to see a few more chapters about, purely for the sake of science, of course... Right... :o)-
Ron's Sweetie chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Great story I read it twice today I love it it's very well writen
titousphinx chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I loved this short, fun and so wonderful story ! :-)
gosgirl chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I loved this - so pleased you're posting these gems that had me flailing about before. And this whole thing is SO Abby, to get caught up in an experiment like this and I loved all the teasing and banter - I thought you captured the sense of humour the two of them share really well... and holy buckets, woman... you always do such a wonderful job of making things so erotic and sensuous, and then end it on an underlying tender note that is just so intimate.
Gibbsredhoodie chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Well you had me at the title really, I don't even know how I stayed conscious after that :p

Really loved this, so much fun and so damn erotic, their building arousal after each kiss was so intense and you had me flailing all over the place with your descriptions. Pretty sure any time I look at a pack of cards my mind is gonna right to this.

I had completely forgotten about this little gem so I'm glad you posted it here...though I'll probably spend the next several hours trying to stop my mind from drifting off.

Thanks for sharing this *happy sigh* Loved every word :-)
mdp2512 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Love it!
Thanks for writing
PT21 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Aaaah, welcome home, buddy. Another gem to satiate us for a while :()