Reviews for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Team Eviolite - Book 2: Time Shocked!
AilingStar chapter 2 . 11/3
If I had to give a single critique... I'd say that you're treating the characters as if they're perfectly rational beings, except when it comes to romance. It's the imperfections, the bouts of characters being irrational, that makes them compelling and real.
This story has potential, but overall it's just middle of the road for me.
Damariobros chapter 22 . 9/19
Finally another amazing chapter of Team Eviolite! Nice job on this! I like where this is going, hopefully they get back to their world in time to save the world!
Acrus chapter 1 . 9/17
YAY! SNIVYPRO18 ISN'T DEAD. HE'S STILL WRITING!
CarnelianFox chapter 22 . 9/16
Your writing still and characterization are so amazing! I'm glad to see this! I'm sorry I haven't been reviewing as much lately, but I still think you're awesome!
Fan type person chapter 22 . 8/27
Hey it's me again (sorry if you see this comment twice something happened and I'm not sure if my comment went through)

I really love your stories, especially team eviolite and I just wanted to maybe ask that you put Austin in the story more? I know that time shocked is supposed to be about Alex and eve but I just live Austin so much! He is my favourite character in your stories and I love the whole "magic nerd" thing he has going for him. But since Alex has sword skills and inventing skills and eve is super powerful I feel that you should maybe develop Austin's character some more bececause he just doesn't feel as developed as your other characters and there isn't much to his character other than the fact that he loves ally. Even though Austin isn't in time shocked a lot I still love reading time shocked and Austin is still my favourite character and I'm really looking forward to see what you to next in the story
Fan type person chapter 22 . 8/27
Hey it's me again. I love your stories but if I can make a request can you maybe put Auston in the story more? I understand that time shocked is about Alex and eve but I just love Austin so much! He is my favourite character in your stories and so far I've really liked the whole "magic nerd" thing that you did with him and I really want to see what he does with magic, also with Alex having sword skills and inventing skills and eve being really strong I feel like Austin kind of needs some more development for him to be on the same level as the other main characters
Fan type person chapter 22 . 8/27
Hello snivypro! Or I guess evening meadow grace now I have been reading your stories for several years now and I have gotta say that I love the time shocked is turning out, I have to also say though that you are starting to put way too many characters in the story. Still though I do love your stories and I really hope to see how you continue team eviolite
flareon71 chapter 22 . 8/26
Oh my oh my oh my!
First I thought that having the cast get trapped in the human world was something, but Alola? Surprises all around!
And it looks like we're starting to get some more exposition to Eve's mystical powers... I was wondering when there'd be more exposition about all the wizard stuff :P
Damariobros chapter 21 . 8/11
What the farquaad is going on here?! Why the heck are they in the freaking Human world?! What?!
PokeMaster115 chapter 21 . 7/16
OMflippin'G. Is that Prof. Oak? O.O Anyways, are you still accepting OCs? If so, please PM me.
Damariobros chapter 21 . 6/19
WTF is this? Is Eve in the Human World? Whaaaaaat? Holy crap, how is she gonna get back?! What did u do to Eve? Where are the others? So many questions!
flareon71 chapter 21 . 6/17
And with that, the future section ended as soon as it began. But still, I liked how it was pulled off, with Eve standing up for Grovyle, Dusknoir using Lisa as bait, and my personal favorite twist being Dialga's Roar of Time ACTUALLY doing time related stuff.
Actually... scratch that. My personal favorite twist is the ENDING. Oh boy, that human world bit is going to be tricky for everyone, but now I can see where you where going with the beginning note. Guess Eve shouldn't have messed with Celebi's time travel... but one thing still stands... where's everyone else?

Oh, and without being too nitpicky, here's some mistakes I noticed:
"I-It's Connor Mom..." Either put a comma after Connor's name, or make Connor Mom a thing. :P
"Don't tell me you messed up again my dear Grovyle" Little mistake here during Celebi's reveal.
"To late! Master! If you will!" Surprisingly this was the only spelling mistake I could find despite how tired you mentioned you were in the note. But hey, at least you can get some rest at the end of all this!

And that's all from me. :P Good job on this chapter and can't wait for the next one!
Damariobros chapter 20 . 6/14
*Is too lazy to log in* Hurry up! Please update! I want to see more of this story! I love this story! UPDATE PLEASE! PLEASE! Also, here's a prank Eve can do: a Rube Goldberg Machine that has 15 different things until it finally throws a pie loaded with a rather weak shadow ball into your face! The shadow ball is weak enough to not hurt but strong enough to make a mess with the pie. The shadow ball is in the pie, so once your face gets hit by the pie the Shadow Ball explodes making it cover you head to toe.
Damariobros chapter 20 . 5/24
Pls update!
flareon71 chapter 20 . 4/5
From being able to scold an entire town to beating down Grovyle all on her own, Eve sure is amazing. Heck, she even took on Grovyle on her own (if outside help from Double Team still counts as "on her own") when Azelf couldn't.

But... the mystery of the Connor letter still remains... now I'm dying to see where this build up will lead to. And judging from how it sounds like you'll have fun typing another future chapter... oh my.