Reviews for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Team Eviolite - Book 2: Time Shocked!
flareon71 chapter 19 . 1/13
And thus the conflict with Flare and Auburn Town has been resolved, but not after Eve creates a crater with a mere paw stomp. With that power, maybe Eve's the real monster. :P

And oh my oh my, that foreshadowing letter at the end. Looking forward to what that Oshawott has up his sleeve with this grudge that he has now.
FabioTheSandwich chapter 1 . 1/12
Speechless to be honest, your writing is really, just, attracting to me, it's something that's just clicking and magnet ring me to this story. It's always worth a wait, even if I'm fine with waiting, it's just so rewarding, like as a child you got a treat for your hard work. I can't wait to see more and Connor? What have you been doing? And Lisa is honestly the cutest thing ever. I can just imagine a scene where she sleeping one Eve's back and Alex is walking with them down the beach while Lisa's My Most Precious Treasure plays from Angel Beats. Good work man, good work :)
Kalmarin chapter 19 . 1/12
Oi I was wondering if you had abandoned this fic. Three years ago?! Sheesh you update slower than Kecleon352, ProfessorLugia, and Awesome sawss combined. But even if you update agonizingly slow you make up for it with lengthy and quality chapters. Keep up the good work. _
Damariobros chapter 6 . 12/26/2016
gallery/2FJzhxc
Damariobros chapter 3 . 12/26/2016
/gifs/animated-harry-IN8gg3Gci335S
Damariobros chapter 18 . 12/24/2016
Plz, if u can, block dem ads from ur stories. They are lagging my iPad!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/12/2016
Hello there! Well, nothing to say here so onto the review!

Great update as always! You weren't kidding when you said it was short but still great nonetheless!

Now, I may be over thinking this but... Is Lisa another family member? So far, we have siblings, parents, grandparents, and aunts revealed. Cousins and uncles are the only ones left to make a literal family tree themed fic... Also, Lisa might be Eve somehow... Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm WAY off with those thoughts.

Then we have Flare. Again, I mistook her as a Quilava... Embarrassing as it is, I think I've made EVERY Flare that I've read is a Quilava... Anyway, we learned she's now part psychic and a powerful one at that. I may have some few ideas to were and what her power can do but I need more clues to be sure. The fact that her powers is for recording, is throwing me off. Oh well, hopefully, the next part will shed more light to our young psychic vulpine's powers.

Okay, I just realized... Portal Spells are for travelling worlds... I going to guess it's not that simple to do plus it's limited somehow to where one can travel too. I mean, Austin learning that to go to the human world is... TOO easy. Not mention, anti-climatic for the story over-all...

... Okay, now I know I'm overthinking things now. Must be the lack of sleep. Anyway, that's about it. Again, great update, keep up the great work and as always, can't wait for your next updates! Byez!
Damariobros chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
post/47056446627/youre-a-wizard-harry 2FJzhxc?r qPj2ku3?r qPj2ku3?r
Damariobros chapter 17 . 12/6/2016
My iPad has restricted me from accessing the previous chapter. What kind of content is on there?! I need a link to a copy of the chapter on DeviantArt so my iPad will let me access it. Otherwise, send me a Pages document that has the chapter written in there. Either way, there is a hole in the plot for me and I probably won't understand parts of the story.
FakeFeelings chapter 18 . 11/27/2016
Great chapter, looking forward to next!
flareon71 chapter 18 . 11/25/2016
Hmm... Interesting to find out that the cause of Flare's ability is caused by inheritance from others... since it's based off inheriting knowledge and experience, it starts to piece quite a few pieces. And the 'recording history' part intrigued me too; wonder when that's going to come into play... I also wonder what Drew thinks about all this.

Other than that, best of luck to the Northern Desert party. Hopefully they all fare well in finding that Time Gear, especially for the new addition that is Lisa. :P
Pokemon Ranger-Trainer chapter 18 . 11/25/2016
I'm so glad to see your writing is as sharp as ever!
Zlaxe chapter 17 . 11/22/2016
Hello there! Okay... it's been almost a year since I last reviewed to this fic... All I can say is college and my hobbies don't mixed well as I wanted them to. Not sure if this might happen again next update but that's in the future. Also, it has been awhile since I reviewed here on this site so I might have change my style of reviewing... That may or may not be confusing, rude, insensitive and/or ignorant. But I have been getting back on my usual way, a bit altered but mostly the same... Except with jumping between chapters, but not an issue here... I think... And with that, onto the review!

Let's back track for a moment. I've re-read Book 1 and this one just in case I missed something important to the story or connection to the stories... And once again I gave Shade an Umbreon form, often mixed up my Flare with yours, and which of the Grace twins were older before they met their grandparents. I'm really, really sorry to put this but you should really fixed those errors in earlier chapters and Book 1. In a few of them, I couldn't understand what you really meant so I couldn't really understand what is happening or what the characters are saying.

Now onto the characters that had a spotlight. Ch 15 ended with Flare having a pattern on her eyes, but I'm going to the newest Eevee on Ch 16 first. Lisa... Is it wrong for me to say I thought she was Eve's daughter in the future? Don't know if it's cliche or not but that's what I thought when I saw they have almost the same personality. I know I've read a fic before that did that but couldn't remember what it is and by who... Must have finished reading it year or so ago, up to the epilogue of course. And other than that... I think that's about it on my thoughts about Lisa.

So onto Eve. Wow, I never specify this but she really is becoming a great leader... well sometimes. But Eve is Eve I guess... Unorthodox her ideas may be, still a great leader. And I after re-reading the whole thing. I'm getting the impression of "a late bloomer" as they say. I mean, I could wrong, as my norm, but seeing her doing those awesome things again and with that "Hyper Ball", as I'm going to call for now, that she launched... Yeah, hopefully it's not that simple as that. It... doesn't match up for some reason... Or it might, a few clues might show up next updates for evidence to what I thought... Or like I said earlier, I could wrong in the end. Hopefully it's I am, surprises are not fun when you know it will happen, right?

Now onto Flare. ... I honestly didn't saw that one coming. Either I didn't see the clues right away or that they were really cleverly hidden before the big reveal. I mean, I did noticed the scenes where Flare was scared by someone or something, noting they were important. Other than those, I couldn't see any other clues that may lead to what happened. And honestly, I'm having hard time figuring out what is her "Mark" for, what will happen to her and how it all ties with the "Time Shocked" saga. Or maybe even in the next your series.

And finally Austin. Well, I'm still thinking it will be awkward for him having to know his parents since he gave up his memories and all... And I suddenly thought of Rosa being his and Thomas' little sister. Hey, some trainers consider their pokemon partner/s as family members rather than pets or worst of all... objects... *shiver*

I think that's about it... Unless I missed something again unintentionally, which I should stop before it becomes a habit, now that I said it... Anyway, great updates. Keep up the great work and as always, can't wait for your next updates! Byez!