Reviews for Enemy of my Enemy
Burner chapter 17 . 11/5/2013
Were we supposed to feel empatetic to this very cheap OC? Sorry man you can write and have some quality but the whole plot read like a darkish fic from a high school writer from 2005 or 2006.

The whole "look this villain is very powerfull and tragic" killed the story for me
Forever Me chapter 17 . 8/3/2013
I really loved this story, you're an amazing writer, you know.

(I just saw that this is the 100th review for this story... Amazing, right? :D)
Esther Jacobson chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
This chapter is a shock to me this Ambrose fellow is really Kim's brother Damien how could her father James not tell her this.
zafnak chapter 17 . 7/12/2013
So, planning a sequel? Good. I hope you carry through. Otherwise, I'd have to hunt you down, cover you in melted cheese and sic a herd of hungry naked mole rats on you...
Deliverer chapter 17 . 6/30/2013
Bittersweet ending. I'll look forward to the sequel, whenever you start it.
savemgs chapter 17 . 6/27/2013
I have a feeling that won't be the last of Ambrose. please write the sequel(:
DepressedCritic chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
In all honesty, that was a half-bad, half-good ending, that does leave a lot room for a sequel, which I am hoping for.

Other than that, this was a decent fic. The story was good, and the writing even better.
chinaluv chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
Awwww :( poor dude
CajunBear73 chapter 17 . 6/26/2013

So much hurt and pain sowed by Ambrose, there's no other way to describe this. Too bad Kim cannot get a handle on the burr placed in her soul by her brother, maybe she can go to Yamanouchi for help, and undo the mental conditioning Ambrose/Damien/Shadow successfully embedded in her.

Sigh, I did figure this kind of ending was coming, especially with how the last chapter was ending. Ron has a future ahead of him so much bleaker than he expected, Kim is a walking lightening bolt, poised to strike at an angry whim if she's not careful and Shego's on the threshold of a life without looking over her shoulder.

Maybe Kim and Ron could meet up sometime later and start to mend fences, and not have her attack Shego on sight...Don't know if you've got plans of Kim and Ron romantically, maybe Shego it seems, but I feel you've got missed opportunities in the works for any reconciliations down the road.

zzzoo99 chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
hmmmmm waiting for the sequel
The Night Hunter chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
That was a great story I have had great time reading this, congatulations I hope to see you writting your sequels as soon as POSSIBLE and don't worry just go with the flow and everything will be fine
HairyLimey chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
Please please write the sequel!
Deliverer chapter 16 . 6/24/2013
Very dramatic chapters. There was a lot of action going on. It was an riveting read. I'll admit that I'm upset and a little angry that Will was killed, but I'll live with it. I think Ron was a little harsh, but I can certainly see why. Kim almost killed Shego, after all. I look forward to the last chapter. I guess if nothing else Will's death in this has actually given me a bunch of ideas to play around with, or offer.
chinaluv chapter 16 . 6/21/2013
Nice chapter!
zzzoo99 chapter 16 . 6/21/2013
waiting what will happen next