Reviews for Iron Enterprise
Dew That Is Blue chapter 4 . 8/3
this is awesome! please update again soon! even if it has been a while...
CWEJR chapter 4 . 3/31
OK, I found anotber one. Blast you, all the way across the country! Another one I got sucked into and dropped. Such a way with words. I hate you! Good thing you are away from home, I'd probably fond a goodly lod and try to hit a home run. You have cost me several hours of sleep. Thanks alot.
Ohlivia.smith chapter 4 . 12/20/2015
Update Soon Please :)
kahless21 chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
This story shows alot of promise. Keep up the good work.
Lottii chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
Wow this is wonderfull. Would love to see more omen day!

Cheers
Lovesbugsalot chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
This s amazin'
Mistress Anko chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
I would really love it if you would post another chapter.
kirallie chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
Oh poor Starfleet. Hmmm, Stark versus Khan in a mental war, who would win?
xXFrostKittenXx chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
This is pretty good, even if you don't know where you're going with this. One question: Did Thor just take off? I kind of figured he would have more to do with the story, since he was part of the Avengers.

I'm following, though I'll totally understand if this gets brushed to the wayside. I hope it won't, but I know all about the death of plot bunnies.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
AWESOME!
Will you continue? *.*
SeriouslySiriusPadfoot chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
This might be the only K fic I've ever read and I don't plan on stopping. Hope that plot bunny keeps on growing, really curious as to where this could lead. Can you imagine the party Stark and Kirk could work up? Also, the chance of Spock interacting with Jarvis later on is just wow!

consider this fic stalked!
Everlasting Purple chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Come on. Update this! It's awesome!
JJ Rust chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Not a bad chapter. Some nice banter between Stark and Kilpatrick. I thought there was a lot less of Stark's smart alec attitude in this chapter than in the previous ones.

One typo: "Do it have to" should be "Does it have to"

Keep up the good work.
Eventide Emerald chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Awesome my 2 favorite things, Star Trek and tony stark! Please include lots of Spock!
Zai chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
I just found and read this fic and I have to tell you, I love this fic! Hope to see it updated soon!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »