Reviews for The Xana Confederation: Broken Soldier
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I WANT MORE ODD CUSSING AND FEMALE ODD PLZ
Desert-chan chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Wow. Just wow. That was so well-written and so enthralling. I honestly don't even know what to say; I loved this. So so good.
Elemental Hybrid chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Kinda sad about William. A good story though. Nice job.
DayDreamer9 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
As always, you're an excellent writer, whether it's sad or happy.

"GLOMP"

I can't wait to see more of you're work :)
Terran34 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Well...that didn't go well.

Hi! Got the email for this story this morning and what do you know, I actually had some time to look it over. Amazing right? Especially since I'm just about to take two finals. I think I'm at the point where it wouldn't help to study anymore anyway.

Anyway, the story. That was unexpectedly dark. Not that that is a bad thing, I enjoy writing dark stuff myself. I am interested enough to go and read the original story, but I looked on your profile and saw that I am very behind on your own stories. I blame school.

It always makes the shock value that much better when you introduce these characters, develop them, and then kill them off horribly. Very well done. However, I now need to go read something happy with a bunny in it or something so I don't feel depressed because of this well written story.

Feel free to send me a PM whenever. I'm very good about answering them. :D
Now, I feel like reading another story. Which one of yours do you recommend next?
oshnsoa shnedashn kiunepgli chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
holly freakin crap kitty.
this is just like, amazing. i dont even, just, i love it.

i really had no idea where i was going with the characters, but this fits so well. its just perfect. the interaction is spectacular, the build up is great and the end pacing is amazing.

and it reads like a weird mix of my intense realism and your focused fuffyness, its perfect for the setting, like, they'r kids, but they arent just playing war, its a real thing.
this is the coolest thing anyones everdone with my work. im so glad you did this