Reviews for passare l'inverno
PinKrystal chapter 1 . 12/31/2020
I don't like Neji die. He already die once in the series. And i want him to live at least in fanfiction. Sadly thats not gonna happen here. I love the way you write its amazing, you pull up my emotion high so far to the sky them slam me down to center of the earth. Wish for more NejiSaku (highschool/Romeo&Juliet/Princess&Prince/Reincarnation/etc)
ilyem chapter 1 . 8/22/2020
I love this story so much. It’s beautifully written and I feel as if I’ve lived a lifetime with these characters in the space of a chapter, a lot more than I expected. I love that the story didn’t end when the two got married and found each other, as love stories are wont to do, but showed that there is a grand adventure even past marriage, in the realm of sure, steady love.

I read this story years ago and favorited it, to read again now. Thanks for the wonderful story!
elouizamariaa chapter 1 . 8/11/2020
I can't believe you killed Neji ... I wish I hadn't read this story. This was the worst ending you could give
WhisperingPen chapter 1 . 6/28/2020
You had go kill him. The angst and heat break are so real and well written! I loved every moment of this fic, especially Sakura and Neji interacting as a couple. Neji is adorably flustered about affection and Sakura loves to tease him. I hate that he never got to see Hizashi grow up or sputter over Shizuka's first kiss but the ending was perfectly bittersweet. Sakura endures and I think that's her true strength.
Akaaashiii chapter 1 . 4/23/2020
Beautiful story! It made me tear up.
serial napper chapter 1 . 11/2/2019
This story is amazing and you've made me fall in love with the pairing.
mxsis chapter 1 . 9/22/2019
ah this hurted, but I enjoyed it so MUCCH AHHH WHY DID NEJI HAVE TO DIE THO
Catapus chapter 1 . 4/19/2019
Bravo!
Mylla-chan chapter 1 . 3/22/2019
Your story was so beautiful and sad at the same time! I love it!
MINTERRIA chapter 1 . 3/1/2019
i actually cried reading this, you heartless monster. (no HAHAHA im just kidding!) but this hurt me so much, it was so good. i never even considered the possibility of NejiSaku and i've been so blessed.
sjlovesstories chapter 1 . 2/25/2019
This made me cry so hard and several times. You truly have a gift for writing! I hope you continue to find joy in writing. Thanks for sharing this story!
kaykaymichelle chapter 1 . 11/21/2018
This was amazing!
Miss Dany chapter 1 . 9/25/2018
This story is honestly so beautiful that I keep coming back to it years later. Thank you so much for writing this!
VaneLovee chapter 1 . 9/11/2018
This is so painfully beautiful, I really love the pairing and I’m with you 100% when you say they would happen slowly at first but beautifully nevertheless! Thank you for this beautiful work!
cafeanna chapter 1 . 8/13/2018
Okay, okay okay okay okay

I am not at all, ever in my life joking, when I say I cried three times reading this fic. I cried when Sakura told Tsunade to save Hizashi, I cried when Sakura realized that Neji’s deal was gone, and I cried after when Sakura had to face the world and her family alone.

This story was so touching and beautiful. Full of moments that made me laugh and cry, but I felt everything in between: Sakura’s insecurity, Neji’s longing, and the villages frustration and joy over their relationship.

And I am so shocked by it. I am so startled. I am so in absolute love with this story because of how you gave the characters such touching stories, subplots, and arguable epilogues. Their dialogue and actions felt in character and justified in your universe, and so bone-deep and poetically right. Every character felt present to me and your writing style was so beautiful.

Sakura’s moment when she had to watch Shizuka get her curse mark? I wanted to cry but held it. Neji admitting that he wanted kids. Sakura deciding to stay with him. Sakura wanting to die. Their break up. Neji’s first confession—

I thought I was going to read a cute but angsty one shot about an old pairing I had lodged in the back of my brain, but you—you wonderful, terrible author you—served up an entire buffet of emotions that made me miss dinner. I only saw the snippet of Naruto talking to Shizuka on tumblr and I thought—alright, and now I am emotionally compromised and beyond touched by how beautiful this fic is.

And you wrote this whole thing because of the description of Neji’s EYES!? I adore that. Keep up the good work.