Reviews for passare l'inverno
caipher chapter 1 . 7/9
um okay this is possibly one of the most beautiful things i have ever read and its so hard to put into words how beautiful and emotional and human this story was.

it was such a rollercoaster of euphoria and heartbreak and defeat and acceptance and love and i just want to thank you and commend you for such an amazing, amazing piece.

thank you.
Shrilaraune chapter 1 . 6/25
God. I'm so in love with this pairing...and you are right. This is perfect, exactly how their relationship would grow (slowly, even tentatively, but exquisitely). Thank you for this. Honestly.
eluce chapter 1 . 2/8
Omg.. I cried. It's so thoroughly written and I didn't see the death coming. It's soooo sad but beautiful nonetheless. Thank you for writing this awesome story T_T *hiccups*
AllFourSeasons chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
This story was entirely magnificent. I cannot explain in any other words; it was like sculpted and the poetry through words was so GOOOD. Thankyou author-nim so muchhhhhhhhhhhh.
El-Jay92 chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
This is beautiful. There were tears.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
That was one heck of a LONG one-shot and i regretted ever reading it! How could you killed neji?! I hate you!
lilypopp chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
I've been reading your stories since I was 11; it's been 7 years since then & I'm still absolutely in love with your writing. You never cease to amaze and there's a certain quality about your writing that will forever be relatable. Thank you so much for writing this story and for making me feel so many emotions for some 2-D characters I've been with obsessed with since forever. It's been a while since you've last written a story, and I get it. We all grow up and shed the things that used to occupy our times when young. I just really hope to see a story by you again. :)
Ailu Chan chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
This was amazing. Brilliantly written, the characters perfectly portrayed.
My heart broke at the end, and I kinda love you and hate you for that!
You're one of the best writers around. Thank you for writing this.
My heart chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Wow, its midnight and I just finished this. Amazing story, so glad to have read it.
MonaBee chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Wow. That was amazing. I don't think I've ever read NejiSaku that has been so well portrayed. This was heartwarming, agonising and a really brilliant read. Thanks for the effort you put into this. I really enjoyed it :D

Now I'm off to spread the NejiSaku love :)
absolutefaith chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
And in this easter afternoon, I read all of your stories and only now I decided to post something.

It was amazing, all of them.

The thought of Sasuke dying, the way that he did, and Naruto and Sakura.. that part caught me. That was when I started to cry.

Thank you, for all of this! Bye now!
Sakura-Hime chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
This is a wonderful story. Quite a monster in length but very engaging, I felt the character's feeling; Their sense of loss, happiess, denial, struggle, love, surprise, anger, helplessness... It has been awhile that Ive been able to read fanfic that makes one feel. What's more, love the potrayal of all the charcters. Such a great read, will definitely reread this story again and off I go to read your other works, hehe. And lastly, thank you for writing! Cheers :)
Pikas chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
I know I've been on a spree and have read your other fics without reviewing, I'm so guilty orz
But I felt like I definitely had to do it for this one.
I don't usually read Neji/Sakura but this one had me in tears by the last sentence, I just can't anymore.
It seemed like a realistic relationship, with the occasional hard moments and the lingering feelings for another man, yadda yadda.
Did I already tell you I cried omg
And the kids, Shizuka and Hizashi, and- Lord, I need to sort out my feels because I probably don't think I am making much sense and maybe you should just ignore this review since it's barely put together ok.

I'll be reviewing from whatever fics are left that I haven't read oho
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Oh wow. The range of emotions this made me feel both surprised and bewildered me. I love how gently they fell in love, and although they weren't perfect they were good for each other. Their struggles and registrations and eventual sadness were a joy to read. I really do hope that Sakura apologized to Tsunnade for her hurtful comment. Tsunnade didn't deserve that.
Lotuslove13 chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
I realize I'm a little late to the party but that was one of the best NejiSaku stories I've ever read and you made me cry, not an easy feet.

Congratulations on your amaxing writing skills, and for making me cry over Neji again.