Reviews for passare l'inverno
QUACK3RS chapter 1 . 3/5
This was a beautiful story - loved the snippets that showcase how their relationship progressed. Very organic and very heartbreaking.
blue and gold chapter 1 . 1/17
This was a lovely story - emotional, with a lot of depth and breadth to it. The sad parts were as touching as the happy parts, honestly. Your characterization was really interesting, and your writing was a treat.
Kathryneguillerm chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
Such a sad and lovely story
azuraumiko-chan chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
I cried, seriously i’ve never cried because of fanfictions for years and i just did because of this storythis is a really good job, loved it!
Sophie chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
This was an enthralling read (I'm still quietly bawling my eyes out). Thank you so much for writing and sharing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
God this is so beautiful just made my day ...I really didn't want neji to die though are such a wonderful sweet and very skilled writer
ilovelove chapter 1 . 1/29/2017
I know this was made in 2013 but, oh my god, this gave me so many feels. I was happy, almost about to cry and most of all dying of laughter(especially when Neji was mistaken for a girl). This fanfic honestly made feel so emotional or i dont how to say it honestly. But seriously, this was a really good fanfic.
everyonetookupthegoodnames chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
Holy shit that was beautiful.
I'm late to class now but no regrets
JelloXGiggles chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
fk, that was beautiful
caipher chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
um okay this is possibly one of the most beautiful things i have ever read and its so hard to put into words how beautiful and emotional and human this story was.

it was such a rollercoaster of euphoria and heartbreak and defeat and acceptance and love and i just want to thank you and commend you for such an amazing, amazing piece.

thank you.
Shrilaraune chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
God. I'm so in love with this pairing...and you are right. This is perfect, exactly how their relationship would grow (slowly, even tentatively, but exquisitely). Thank you for this. Honestly.
eluce chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Omg.. I cried. It's so thoroughly written and I didn't see the death coming. It's soooo sad but beautiful nonetheless. Thank you for writing this awesome story T_T *hiccups*
AllFourSeasons chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
This story was entirely magnificent. I cannot explain in any other words; it was like sculpted and the poetry through words was so GOOOD. Thankyou author-nim so muchhhhhhhhhhhh.
El-Jay92 chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
This is beautiful. There were tears.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
That was one heck of a LONG one-shot and i regretted ever reading it! How could you killed neji?! I hate you!