Reviews for Breaking Faith
Cashewz chapter 24 . 4/5/2017
Oh! The White Kitten!
Omeganixtra chapter 14 . 9/14/2015
What... wha—... WHAT?! I'm confused right now, what the Hell just happened?!
Omeganixtra chapter 10 . 9/14/2015
I have a dreading feeling that hilarity will ensue in some sort of form...
Omeganixtra chapter 8 . 9/14/2015
Damn, did it feel good to see Norivana get her revenge on that asshole!
Omeganixtra chapter 5 . 9/14/2015
All of a sudden I realize that I just plowed through five chapters and it's... just... amazing! I honestly can't get enough of this!
MelanaAdara chapter 40 . 9/14/2015
Wow! This story was fantastic. I read it over two days and I couldn't tear myself away. So much drama and emotion. Definitely my kind of story. I look forward to reading the rest of your stories.
Omeganixtra chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Oh my God, I love this story! Count me in as a fan from now on!
Adienath chapter 40 . 6/29/2015
I was legitimately sad when I finished this, right up until I realised "but wait, there IS more!" Glad to see Norivana and Lucian still feature in the sequel too (I've read the first three chapters) - I love them too much now to let them off that easily :P

Your characters were enthralling right from the start, even your depiction of the more 'canon' characters (Vol'jin, Varian etc.) were pretty damn close to how I had them pictured in my head! I was terribly upset when Sarion killed Unaril, but at least spoilers in the sequel helped me come to terms with it!

Your writing style is also great, I'm struggling to really find anything to criticise. With the amount you've improved over the course of this story I'm sure that by now you've probably fixed anything I could find :P One thing might be that Lucian seems almost too perfect, he's incredibly powerful, physically imposing and attractive, and has almost no personality flaws. I'm guessing that this is where your 'grain of salt' comment in your profile came from though. And given Nyella seems kind of like a spoilt brat, it could be something you've already fixed for future fics.

Now hurry up and finish Freedom so that I don't have to wait around for updates when I get to it, what with all the end-of-chapter cliffhangers you seem to like so much ;)
Ihsan997 chapter 40 . 4/4/2015
This is disgustingly cute, wonderful to read and a great preview for what will be coming next. I actually feel kind of weird reading it having just drafted similar "what happens 100 years later" vignettes, but I guess when one is attached to characters - and yours are attached by (of? for? to?) many of your readers as well - it's sort of mandatory.

I can't believe I finished all the reviews and that you wrote all of these chapters in only a year. Awesome work! You should write for a living!

I might take a break for two weeks (along with an actual vacation) and then possibly annoy you with more gushing reviews of this Reawakening story. Beware!
Ihsan997 chapter 39 . 4/4/2015
It's sad that Thalia lost her brother, but I love how you bring her back here to show that life must go on. And...GLENN! I had the biggest stupid grin on my face. By the way, when he crashed and burned when asking another druid on a date...did you plan on which druid it was in particular? Or just someone random? It would be awkward if he still had to see that one every day.

And, one minute...Lena and Ian being two free spirits roaming the world. Are you implying something that is also very cute? You filled this whole chapter with giddy fuel and as an epilogue, it is so freaking perfect.
Ihsan997 chapter 38 . 4/4/2015
Yay Lena is alive! I already felt sad enough when Gladia died and she wasn't even around for as many chapters. If Lena died, I would just...um...die? Internet death, it isn't permanent.

Now, I wasn't playing Warcraft during this time - I played 2006-2008 and then only in the past few months, so I don't know what it was like in-game. But you do one thing realistic here, and it's that after a conflict like this, people would likely view each other more as individuals than as members of factions.

In-game, yeah it makes sense; the guards at towns are AI-controlled so if you're a member of the opposite faction, they attack. And nobody understands each other due to flame wars even though in medieval times, most people were multilingual (even today in India, most people speak four languages out of necessity, so people can communicate). You show here what may not be a true peace but an amicable allowance of others to get on with their lives without immediate hostility, and it's honestly one of the most beautiful things I've read in a long time.
Ihsan997 chapter 33 . 4/3/2015
My God, you've not only assembled such a large cast for the epic battle coming up, but each one of them has a measure of depth as well...do you end up writing character sheets for each one? The sheer number of people is daunting.

I have this image from the film Armageddon now where Norivana is Bruce Willis (that's right, she's a balding middle aged human male) and everybody is walking side-by-side in slow motion and we see how different everybody is.

Yes! Photoshop! Make it happen! lol
Ihsan997 chapter 32 . 4/3/2015
"Be alive or I'll kill you" seriously best line ever! D

"All's fair in love and Warcraft" breaking the third wall?

Norivana's dream foreshadowing of events to come?
Ihsan997 chapter 30 . 4/3/2015
Ohhh, jealousy! It might be immature, especially considering that Norivana is slowly becoming as enthralled by Lucian as he is by her, but what Lucian is feeling here is natural and biological. The interesting part, though, comes when we have to wait and see how the two of them deal with it.
You do guy talk quite well here, too - the way Sarion brings it up is very realistic, and although Warcraft is a fake setting, every day conversations and situations like this would happen - it isn't all flying arrows and fireball spells, and it's refreshing to see the characters become real people.
Ihsan997 chapter 28 . 4/2/2015
You have a twist tendency and I wonder, back when the story was unfinished and people were still waiting week by week: how did it feel? The cliffhangers are totally rad, so this isn't a criticism. But I'm just saying: how did people react when they would constantly be wondering if the characters they love would be ok?