Reviews for Day at the Beach
resonance chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Wow Snake-Eyes could have died there! For a brief second, I wondered why he wouldn't roll a bit of his mask up so he could breathe through the mouth, but I suppose in a moment of panic that thought didn't occur. I especially loved the part where Storm Shadow got all protective of his brother and kicked the greenshirt under the water lol xD Poor greenshirt. Now they all know better!

Thanks for writing this beautiful story, I thoroughly enjoyed it :)
resonance chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
This is too funny! The part where Scarlett tries to put lotion on Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes and chases after them just cracks me up LOL!
TempduLoupe chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Guest chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Awesome finale! I squeaked when I saw that you had posted another chapter. :) I lifeguard at a beach and I've had to pull a few people from a rip current. Not. Fun.

Anyways, keep up the awesomeness!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
I love all your stories this one is one of the best please don't forget about storm shawdow and the wolf
N. Ockenfels chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Well, then: begging time. All make nice, please, and all together now: please, please, please write an epilogue, pretty please.
Especially since I for one would like to have Beachhead's reaction to his greenshirts stupidity, too, and first, of course, Covergirl's lifesaving of said greenshirts by calming him down enough to not eat them alive (or incinerate them with a nasty look).
So ... ? Please ?
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
I am impressed Greentigerr did research on the wet masks. I loved that Storm Shadow is drop kicking people underwater and that we have repentant greenies as well as Storm making them have to learn how to deal with rip currents properly.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Very well done.. So glad everyone turned out okay.. I can just imagine what Beach Head will do to these Green shirts next...

I really like Lifeline's opinion about Scarlett rushing out to save someone without a floatation device - I think that could go for all of them..

I imagine an epilogue could be filled with very funny punishments and explainations.. However, you have a wonderfully fun, yet serious point that you've ended on..

again, great story...
movielover121796 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
oh boy! Update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
*gasp!* Mother of all cliffhangers! What happens next? Pretty please with a chocolate covered cherry on top update soon? :D
willwrite4fics chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Panic in a group is contagious and they probably cant hear anyone who's on the beach with them that far out. Hopefully SE figures out rolling the bottom of the mask up some is preferable to drowning.
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Once I got over the mental image of DeepSix laughing... it was much fun to read. I like that SE needed coaxed out and wonder how much convincing it took to get him to come along in the first place. Very neat. Hopefully this review posts since FF seems to not post my reviews lately.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Okay great story.. Save SnakeEyes - greenshirts are a dime a dozen but there is only one Snake Eyes...

Love Beach Head giving everyone PT on a relaxing time... one track mind... shoulda had Cover Girl wear something that he couldn't ignore...

update soon...
Guest chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
*bitting nails* cliffhanger! Please update soon? :D Great chapter, love the ninja interaction!
Scyler chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
OMG! Snake Eyes! Don't drown! Please update again soon! I must know why this was a bad idea!