Reviews for Make Me Whole
Trinity Le Faye chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
happy ending yay now where's the sequel?
Keira-House M.D chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Great ending. It's nice to see Sam and Lucas get the happy ending Marian and Guy never managed to,
LunarLycan87 chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
Oh God I love this sooo much it's so amazingly written good job
LunarLycan87 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Okay honestly do you seriously keep changing her name?
NotIn2012Anymore chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
Damn, I was sure I'd alerted this before and so was pleasantly surprised when I saw that this had been updated. Still a fascinating idea, this story has last none of its appeal. I look forward to more!
LunarLycan87 chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
This cannot be it! PLEASE! I like it a lot please continue I am so intrigued if these two are back who is to say that some others aren't oh yeah you the the author... Yeah keep going this is super cool
MinaDestler chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
I love this story! Finally a good Robin Hood/Spooks crossover :D With Guy and Marian - though I prefer Guy :D But I do hope Robin won't come and ruin everything (still, it would be funny to see Robin's reaction when he learns that Guy is now a good person :D )
Keira-House M.D chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
I don't really watch Spooks and I only know the basics, but I did really enjoy Robin Hood and while I liked Marian/Robin, there were definitely lots of Marian/Guy moments I enjoyed too. It's interesting to see them in a modern setting and I'm looking forward to more.
Velocity Girl1980 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Interesting, and beautifully written, start. With so much potential in the story, I hope that you update soon.
NotIn2012Anymore chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I've only watched a few episodes of Spooks but the idea of Lucas being the reincarnation of Guy has intrigued me for a while and him meeting Marian is an added bonus! Please update soon, I'd like to read more of this fic.