Reviews for Pickup Truck
I am hoping you will be able to finish this fic. It is really good.
PLEASE UPDATE chapter 12 . 9/8/2019
Can you just post the remaining chapters!?
Guest chapter 12 . 7/28/2019
PLEASE, PLEASE give us a little crumb...
Guest chapter 2 . 3/17/2019
It’s full stop painful that you never finished this.
tlyxor1 chapter 12 . 12/6/2018
Haha, thanks for the entertaining read. Bela and James are a riot. -Happy holidays. -t.
narsuess chapter 12 . 9/30/2018
This fic is so damn funny, I love it so much. Is there any chance you might update this?
MaddyMP chapter 1 . 6/2/2018
Please update I love this story!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/28/2018
I'm still hoping for more...
MissGoldenDazz chapter 11 . 3/24/2018
PLEASEEEEEEE FINISH THIS STORY! I've read it twice a year since 2014, and I miss it so much!
Maddy chapter 1 . 3/15/2018
Please update!
MistiS chapter 12 . 2/16/2018
I know you are most likely getting messages all the time but can you please update us on the status of this? Can I hope for a new chapter or we would take it as a maybe book of yours in the future? This was one of my most favorites and I’ll be forever sad if I don’t see how these crazy kids end up. Thank you so, so much!
Lizzz98 chapter 1 . 1/12/2018
Please please please finish the story ! I’ve been a fan of this story since the first day it was posted up on here. I keep coming back to it ! I know it’s been years but it’s sooo gooood please finish it ! 3
CallmeStac chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
I finally read this...& now I want more!
Team Marylou chapter 12 . 9/16/2017
It is September 2107...I saw this story listed as one people would give their right arm for an update...so here I am.
Went against my inner promise NOT to read any unfinished fics...but I was drawn in from the first paragraph and could not stop reading. Brilliantly written and I'm loving the characters...so different and interesting.

I've put you on Author/Story Alert...just in case you return to your wonderful story...thank you for sharing your amazing talent.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/18/2017
PLEASE UPDATE! I don't like to rush authors but I've been waiting and re-reading since 2013!
1,466 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »