Reviews for Pickup Truck
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
is dat ur life story?
u were knocked up right?
lesliet323 chapter 11 . 3/4/2014
I'm hooked! Please continue and feed my addiction to your writing
Belle chapter 11 . 2/6/2014
I read this story bout two months ago and can't get it out of my mind. Please continue. No story I have read on has ever captivated me like this. I love how you portrayed their characters. So different yet so perfect. I have read hundreds of fanfictions and this is the best(i'm not just saying that). I have never read a fanfic where Edwards and Bella's parents were like this- it's not something I thought I would like but I have definitely been pleasantly surprised. Please feed my addiction soon ;)
Disgruntled Fan chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
How would you feel if they had filmed Breaking Dawn part 1 and 2 but never released part 2 because they started working on something else? I love that you're publishing Dusty and I imagine it's a lot if work, but why abandon ship on Pickup Truck? It's one thing to take a break from it, but considering you brought us into this amazing world of Sail and Smirks, and the fact that you've always seemed like a cool person ... I'm shocked that you haven't even acknowledged the hiatus. Why not post an AN about the status of this story? I feel like you're alienating one fanbase of yours in favor of another.
lantus123 chapter 11 . 1/23/2014
Are you going to finish this story?
AstridGreenEyes chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
Wow! I love this, I hope you can update soon.
Hugs
Astrid
cutiek88 chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
Waaaa this story is just phenomenal. The characterisation throughout has me completely hooked. I can see it hasn't been updated for a while and I truly hope you're continuing it because seriously it's such an incredible read. Awesome job, can't wait to read what's next!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/28/2013
I just came across this, and can't wait to see what happens next. I have to wonder about Edward's relationship with Dani, was it similar to Remington? Was he just going along with it while Dani pursued him? Edward appears to be in love with Bella when they are together, acting quite possessive and jealous, even territorial. Obviously, he can't stay away from her. I thought he was very sweet at the clinic, but she's so trapped in her head she doesn't see it. Bella's so insecure over his relationship with Dani, but I wonder again if he even thought of her as his girlfriend. I'd love to know what's going on in his head... Bella was with Remington for two years, did Edward just get tired of waiting in the wings? Yet, he couldn't give a straight answer to their parents when the time came. Then again, they are teenagers trying to please everyone else.
DJUBS chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
oh. i thought he wanted to be with her...
Ali chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
I understand that you have a lot going on with Dusty, but (and I don't mean this in a rude way) it would be great if you acknowledge this story. I love Pickup Truck as much (if not more) than Dusty and I would count down my every other Wednesdays to read what happened next. If it's not possible to put up a few chapters to hold us over until you write again, can you at least send out a Chapter note to let us know where you stand? It's like making Breaking Dawn and only releasing Part 1 or watching a TV show and they stop mid-season and don't say if it's on hiatus or cancelled. Maybe that's being dramatic but I love your work so much and desperately want this world of Edward, Bella and baby to continue. Thanks!
mummyreubroman chapter 11 . 11/26/2013
I'm loving this story, you write so beautifully. The characters are so raw, so human.
I hope to see more of this story. Please continue to write :)
TeaTHYME chapter 11 . 11/21/2013
Awesome chapter, Charlie cracks me up. Can't wait for an update ;)
TeaTHYME chapter 6 . 11/21/2013
I love your Bella, she's perfect. And I wonder what Edwards thinking.
TeaTHYME chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
Edward is sweet, and I like dr receptionist ;)
TeaTHYME chapter 3 . 11/21/2013