Reviews for Pickup Truck
cutiek88 chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
Waaaa this story is just phenomenal. The characterisation throughout has me completely hooked. I can see it hasn't been updated for a while and I truly hope you're continuing it because seriously it's such an incredible read. Awesome job, can't wait to read what's next!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/28/2013
I just came across this, and can't wait to see what happens next. I have to wonder about Edward's relationship with Dani, was it similar to Remington? Was he just going along with it while Dani pursued him? Edward appears to be in love with Bella when they are together, acting quite possessive and jealous, even territorial. Obviously, he can't stay away from her. I thought he was very sweet at the clinic, but she's so trapped in her head she doesn't see it. Bella's so insecure over his relationship with Dani, but I wonder again if he even thought of her as his girlfriend. I'd love to know what's going on in his head... Bella was with Remington for two years, did Edward just get tired of waiting in the wings? Yet, he couldn't give a straight answer to their parents when the time came. Then again, they are teenagers trying to please everyone else.
DJUBS chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
oh. i thought he wanted to be with her...
Ali chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
I understand that you have a lot going on with Dusty, but (and I don't mean this in a rude way) it would be great if you acknowledge this story. I love Pickup Truck as much (if not more) than Dusty and I would count down my every other Wednesdays to read what happened next. If it's not possible to put up a few chapters to hold us over until you write again, can you at least send out a Chapter note to let us know where you stand? It's like making Breaking Dawn and only releasing Part 1 or watching a TV show and they stop mid-season and don't say if it's on hiatus or cancelled. Maybe that's being dramatic but I love your work so much and desperately want this world of Edward, Bella and baby to continue. Thanks!
mummyreubroman chapter 11 . 11/26/2013
I'm loving this story, you write so beautifully. The characters are so raw, so human.
I hope to see more of this story. Please continue to write :)
TeaTHYME chapter 11 . 11/21/2013
Awesome chapter, Charlie cracks me up. Can't wait for an update ;)
TeaTHYME chapter 6 . 11/21/2013
I love your Bella, she's perfect. And I wonder what Edwards thinking.
TeaTHYME chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
Edward is sweet, and I like dr receptionist ;)
TeaTHYME chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
In love with James. These besties are adorkable
TeaTHYME chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
This story is too cute, love the light humor the characters have :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
hey where are you?:-) we all miss our fix! pretty please update soon:-)!
0027 chapter 11 . 11/19/2013
I love this story, please tell me there will be more to come very soon!
assilem33 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Love it so far. I am loving the nickname "Smirks" for Edward.. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
Sooooooooo...are you abandoning this? That's not cool.
moriah2819 chapter 11 . 10/29/2013
Perfection. This nugget is perfect. And it has made me it's bitch. I love it and you for writing it! Thanks, you.
1,444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »