Reviews for Pickup Truck
Unedeplus chapter 12 . 3/9
Nana chapter 12 . 3/8
Probably the best fiction I ever have the pleasure to read! Keep going! :D
Fantastic story!
i'm literally dying to hear from you again
Mimi chapter 12 . 2/20
You are amazing, keep updating. I absolutely love dusty and this. Thank you for writing awesome stories!
M chapter 12 . 2/1
When will you update? Keep us informed! :)
vampgal chapter 12 . 1/31
Ah! Update, update!
Vampgal chapter 2 . 1/31
Haha! This was so perfect!
covenmama chapter 12 . 1/27
I just laughed and giggled and got thoughtful after 12 chapters... I hope you find time to update, this is a fun ride so far!
Courtney37 chapter 12 . 1/25
WHAT THE HELL?! LMAO! Oh my god that was a very interesting ending right there. Poor smirks. Trying to make everything right by buying a puppy & he makes Bella sick & get the puppy run over. Oh boy. I absolutely love this fic. Can't wait to read more. Thanks again.
NMar chapter 12 . 1/18
Love Smirks and Sail so much(as well as everything you've ever written) . I will wait as long as it takes but just PLEASE continue this story :)
Guest chapter 12 . 11/28/2014
I've missed this, and I love it! When it rains, it pours... and it should be like this for this story... that was the perfect next chapter.
shaz308 chapter 12 . 11/23/2014
Dani needs to be dealt with. I hope the puppy is okay or this will give them a complex about not being able to take care of a child. I hope Edward declares himself next chapter and I hope that next chapter turns up soon. Good luck with the vote.
shaz308 chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
I hope Charlie cleans up his act. Edward needs to make a decision to be with her.
1,437 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »