Reviews for Pickup Truck
Probably the best fiction I ever have the pleasure to read! Keep going! :D
Guest chapter 12 . 3/6/2015
Fantastic story!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/23/2015
i'm literally dying to hear from you again
Mimi chapter 12 . 2/20/2015
You are amazing, keep updating. I absolutely love dusty and this. Thank you for writing awesome stories!
M chapter 12 . 2/1/2015
When will you update? Keep us informed! :)
vampgal chapter 12 . 1/31/2015
Ah! Update, update!
Vampgal chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
Haha! This was so perfect!
covenmama chapter 12 . 1/27/2015
I just laughed and giggled and got thoughtful after 12 chapters... I hope you find time to update, this is a fun ride so far!
Courtney37 chapter 12 . 1/25/2015
WHAT THE HELL?! LMAO! Oh my god that was a very interesting ending right there. Poor smirks. Trying to make everything right by buying a puppy & he makes Bella sick & get the puppy run over. Oh boy. I absolutely love this fic. Can't wait to read more. Thanks again.
NMar chapter 12 . 1/18/2015
Love Smirks and Sail so much(as well as everything you've ever written) . I will wait as long as it takes but just PLEASE continue this story :)
Guest chapter 12 . 11/28/2014
I've missed this, and I love it! When it rains, it pours... and it should be like this for this story... that was the perfect next chapter.
shaz308 chapter 12 . 11/23/2014
Dani needs to be dealt with. I hope the puppy is okay or this will give them a complex about not being able to take care of a child. I hope Edward declares himself next chapter and I hope that next chapter turns up soon. Good luck with the vote.
shaz308 chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
I hope Charlie cleans up his act. Edward needs to make a decision to be with her.
shaz308 chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
Sounds like he stayed the night. I feel sorry for Dani. Did Edward ever really love her or was she a place holder for Bella? I think Edward has always been more than a friend.
shaz308 chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
That would have been frightening and they are attacking the wrong people. Their efforts should go into educating kids and stopping unwanted pregnancies in the first place. I understand their passion, when it all comes down to it I'm pro life too but several thousand women died every year before legal abortion clinics and everyone has reasons for terminating. I wonder if these same people would open up their homes to some of the young children and mothers they are so eager to judge. I'm glad they have decided to keep the baby. Had he ever said he loved her before I wonder?
1,450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »