Reviews for Pickup Truck
VampiresHaveLaws chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
I had to reread this one again, because I've missed these two, and I love it a lot, which you already know, but still. So, so good.

XOXO
roxnroll chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Oh wow! I think that the fallout has just begun!
Wonderful chapter! Can't wait for more!
Rox
tnuccio chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Argh! I hate getting to the end of a chapter! I love this story so much!
crackupmonkey chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Ahh the parents
vivalarye chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
I was on the edge of my seat this entire chapter thinking, "WILL SHE DO IT?!"
I can't believe smirks didn't want her to go thru with it. So cute. I think the quote, "it takes a village." will definitely apply here
team rob chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
nic sent me
Emmaline3 chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
I wish I'd had this to read when I was 17! Excellent description of the emotions of a too-young-to-be-knocked-up teenager and the horrendous decisions to be made. Yeah, it's a good thing to have choices, but no one can describe the remorse when the one to terminate is made and you get to carry that remorse throughout your life-time. This story is also a blissful memory of life on the North Shore; sun, sand, bronze and buff surfers, all things mind-bending and varying mistakes made... it's frozen in time for me and totally without censor!
Love, love, love your story!
amelia chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
held my breath the whole chapter.
treacherously chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
really enjoying this
GRLTRP chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
Excellent chapter. I have to say, you definitely put me through the wringer with my emotions on this one. I was on both sides of the fence for a minute and with the I love you before she went back, I wondered what would happen.
coltgal chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
I'm glad they didn't go through with it:). My heart breaks for them though. I'm an old mom...lol... and it isn't easy no matter the age or maturity but anything is possible when you love someone that much. I'm really enjoying this funny, sad, and real story.
insanemum chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
Wow - that was full-on!
writtenbyabdex chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
Well... just so you know, you had me scared to freaking death with this one... I almost couldn't read it but I'm glad I finished it.
coltgal chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Still early but this story is really fun! I love what you've done with the characters:). It's fantastic
BoogieJo78 chapter 9 . 8/11/2013