Reviews for Pickup Truck
roxiegirl chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Awesomeeee! Love love! So Dani knows and shit is gonna hit the fan...or it already did actually. I will be interested in pothead Charlie's reaction.
leigh1080 chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Oh shit! I would love an outtake of Edward telling Dani! Great lemon ;) I know I say this in every review, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! I cannot wait for the next update!
Heather Grey chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Wowo! Shit hit the fan. Dani is cray cray. She's going to hit a pregnant chic?! Lol. The talk with the parents and Remy should be fun. Eek! Great update Mary! Thank you!
Vl15 chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Breaks my heart in the best way every time.. Cant wait for more.. I seriously stop whatever I'm doing to read an update when I see its this one.. Lol
superantona chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
loved it :D
JaN319 chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Wow! Everything is going to go down hill from here on out.

Can't wait to see what Dani has plan.
BoogieJo78 chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Love it!
Deletemyaccount201 chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Ahhh. Shit hit the fan! I never really liked Dani, purely because she dated Edward... As irrational as that sounds, but I do feel sorry for her. Will we get an EPOV? I remember wondering if Edward had feelings for her in the past and then started dating Dani after she started up with Remington? And E & B HEA? Ahhh. Such a good fic! Can't wait for the next update :)
Ladyniki chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
My feels and flails about this chapter are epic! She's showing! Gahhhh. The way Sails emotions are all over the place is so fucking acccurate! The pregnancy hormones and orgasms are memorable as well. Omfg I can't wait for Charlie to find out. Is he gonna kick Smirks ass? Aahahahahaaaaa I can't wait!
jansails chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Yep, let's face it.
Bella has been putting it off like mad.
Time to face the music- NOW.
jansails/jan2
isafortu chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
First of all, I want to apologize for not leaving a review for every chapter I read so far. I found out about your story thanks to purelyamuse. Your story is fantastic and I'm loving it. I have to be honest, I'm having a hard time picturing Edward with grey eyes and Bela (with one L) with blonde and blue eyes, but that's just me and I not against that. Smirks and Sail are great and you are doing an awesome job. What really grabbed my attention about Pickup Truck was the fact that Bela is pregnant at seventeen. I read many stories about Bella being pregnant at a young age, but your story is the one that best describes (which I assume) a teen is going through that situation. Thanks for writing.
VampiresHaveLaws chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
I had to reread this one again, because I've missed these two, and I love it a lot, which you already know, but still. So, so good.

XOXO
roxnroll chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Oh wow! I think that the fallout has just begun!
Wonderful chapter! Can't wait for more!
Rox
tnuccio chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Argh! I hate getting to the end of a chapter! I love this story so much!
crackupmonkey chapter 10 . 8/21/2013