Reviews for Pickup Truck
Deletemyaccount201 chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Ahhh. Shit hit the fan! I never really liked Dani, purely because she dated Edward... As irrational as that sounds, but I do feel sorry for her. Will we get an EPOV? I remember wondering if Edward had feelings for her in the past and then started dating Dani after she started up with Remington? And E & B HEA? Ahhh. Such a good fic! Can't wait for the next update :)
Ladyniki chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
My feels and flails about this chapter are epic! She's showing! Gahhhh. The way Sails emotions are all over the place is so fucking acccurate! The pregnancy hormones and orgasms are memorable as well. Omfg I can't wait for Charlie to find out. Is he gonna kick Smirks ass? Aahahahahaaaaa I can't wait!
jansails chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Yep, let's face it.
Bella has been putting it off like mad.
Time to face the music- NOW.
isafortu chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
First of all, I want to apologize for not leaving a review for every chapter I read so far. I found out about your story thanks to purelyamuse. Your story is fantastic and I'm loving it. I have to be honest, I'm having a hard time picturing Edward with grey eyes and Bela (with one L) with blonde and blue eyes, but that's just me and I not against that. Smirks and Sail are great and you are doing an awesome job. What really grabbed my attention about Pickup Truck was the fact that Bela is pregnant at seventeen. I read many stories about Bella being pregnant at a young age, but your story is the one that best describes (which I assume) a teen is going through that situation. Thanks for writing.
VampiresHaveLaws chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
I had to reread this one again, because I've missed these two, and I love it a lot, which you already know, but still. So, so good.

roxnroll chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Oh wow! I think that the fallout has just begun!
Wonderful chapter! Can't wait for more!
tnuccio chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Argh! I hate getting to the end of a chapter! I love this story so much!
crackupmonkey chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Ahh the parents
vivalarye chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
I was on the edge of my seat this entire chapter thinking, "WILL SHE DO IT?!"
I can't believe smirks didn't want her to go thru with it. So cute. I think the quote, "it takes a village." will definitely apply here
team rob chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
nic sent me
Emmaline3 chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
I wish I'd had this to read when I was 17! Excellent description of the emotions of a too-young-to-be-knocked-up teenager and the horrendous decisions to be made. Yeah, it's a good thing to have choices, but no one can describe the remorse when the one to terminate is made and you get to carry that remorse throughout your life-time. This story is also a blissful memory of life on the North Shore; sun, sand, bronze and buff surfers, all things mind-bending and varying mistakes made... it's frozen in time for me and totally without censor!
Love, love, love your story!
amelia chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
held my breath the whole chapter.
treacherously chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
really enjoying this
GRLTRP chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
Excellent chapter. I have to say, you definitely put me through the wringer with my emotions on this one. I was on both sides of the fence for a minute and with the I love you before she went back, I wondered what would happen.
coltgal chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
I'm glad they didn't go through with it:). My heart breaks for them though. I'm an old and it isn't easy no matter the age or maturity but anything is possible when you love someone that much. I'm really enjoying this funny, sad, and real story.
1,437 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »