Reviews for Pickup Truck
tarajo23 chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
I love it.
Omg...can you imagine being Dani? She actually took it well...all things considered. I may not of remained to calm. Can't wait for the others to find out! I am guessing Remi is going to be broken.
Again...i will say it...I love Smirks and Sail. They must stay together.
ninamccullen chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Wow! I love this story!
luvyateamedward chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Great chapter! Thanks for the udpate!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Also, let's address why Edward slept with Bella when he bad a girlfriend?! :D
amelia chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
this is very well written and so differnt from anything i have read. i really like the path it is taking.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
I'm confused how Edward could be upset about remi touching bella when he had a freaking girlfriend that I'm sure he was doing stuff with...
RachelFish chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Goddamn, you do raw emotion well. As is always the case with your Edwards, this one hurts my heart. I love his balance-his sweet & hard-and I love how he loves.

You pull reviews from me, which is weird & great & new, but you're good...so good...and I can't NOT tell you that.

You're, like, my hero.

Best,
Rachel
amandac3 chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Cockface Smirks! Love it. I seriously love the way you write. It's so real. I didn't cry this chapter. :) Can't wait for more.
debslmac chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
loving this story
roxiegirl chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Awesomeeee! Love love! So Dani knows and shit is gonna hit the fan...or it already did actually. I will be interested in pothead Charlie's reaction.
leigh1080 chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Oh shit! I would love an outtake of Edward telling Dani! Great lemon ;) I know I say this in every review, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! I cannot wait for the next update!
Heather Grey chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Wowo! Shit hit the fan. Dani is cray cray. She's going to hit a pregnant chic?! Lol. The talk with the parents and Remy should be fun. Eek! Great update Mary! Thank you!
Vl15 chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Breaks my heart in the best way every time.. Cant wait for more.. I seriously stop whatever I'm doing to read an update when I see its this one.. Lol
superantona chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
loved it :D
Newbeginning91 chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Wow! Everything is going to go down hill from here on out.

Can't wait to see what Dani has plan.
1,453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »