Reviews for Pickup Truck
Guest chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Also, let's address why Edward slept with Bella when he bad a girlfriend?! :D
amelia chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
this is very well written and so differnt from anything i have read. i really like the path it is taking.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
I'm confused how Edward could be upset about remi touching bella when he had a freaking girlfriend that I'm sure he was doing stuff with...
RachelFish chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Goddamn, you do raw emotion well. As is always the case with your Edwards, this one hurts my heart. I love his balance-his sweet & hard-and I love how he loves.

You pull reviews from me, which is weird & great & new, but you're good...so good...and I can't NOT tell you that.

You're, like, my hero.

Best,
Rachel
amandac3 chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Cockface Smirks! Love it. I seriously love the way you write. It's so real. I didn't cry this chapter. :) Can't wait for more.
debslmac chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
loving this story
roxiegirl chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Awesomeeee! Love love! So Dani knows and shit is gonna hit the fan...or it already did actually. I will be interested in pothead Charlie's reaction.
leigh1080 chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Oh shit! I would love an outtake of Edward telling Dani! Great lemon ;) I know I say this in every review, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! I cannot wait for the next update!
Heather Grey chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Wowo! Shit hit the fan. Dani is cray cray. She's going to hit a pregnant chic?! Lol. The talk with the parents and Remy should be fun. Eek! Great update Mary! Thank you!
Vl15 chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Breaks my heart in the best way every time.. Cant wait for more.. I seriously stop whatever I'm doing to read an update when I see its this one.. Lol
superantona chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
loved it :D
JaN319 chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Wow! Everything is going to go down hill from here on out.

Can't wait to see what Dani has plan.
BoogieJo78 chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Love it!
Deletemyaccount201 chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Ahhh. Shit hit the fan! I never really liked Dani, purely because she dated Edward... As irrational as that sounds, but I do feel sorry for her. Will we get an EPOV? I remember wondering if Edward had feelings for her in the past and then started dating Dani after she started up with Remington? And E & B HEA? Ahhh. Such a good fic! Can't wait for the next update :)
Ladyniki chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
My feels and flails about this chapter are epic! She's showing! Gahhhh. The way Sails emotions are all over the place is so fucking acccurate! The pregnancy hormones and orgasms are memorable as well. Omfg I can't wait for Charlie to find out. Is he gonna kick Smirks ass? Aahahahahaaaaa I can't wait!
1,450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »