Reviews for Pickup Truck
shaz308 chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
I hope Charlie cleans up his act. Edward needs to make a decision to be with her.
shaz308 chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
Sounds like he stayed the night. I feel sorry for Dani. Did Edward ever really love her or was she a place holder for Bella? I think Edward has always been more than a friend.
shaz308 chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
That would have been frightening and they are attacking the wrong people. Their efforts should go into educating kids and stopping unwanted pregnancies in the first place. I understand their passion, when it all comes down to it I'm pro life too but several thousand women died every year before legal abortion clinics and everyone has reasons for terminating. I wonder if these same people would open up their homes to some of the young children and mothers they are so eager to judge. I'm glad they have decided to keep the baby. Had he ever said he loved her before I wonder?
shaz308 chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
That ending was unexpected by not a total surprise. They both have a huge amount to think about. I hope the make the right choices for themselves but either way this will change their relationship.
shaz308 chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
Thought I'd mention I found this on the twific awards voting site and as I didn't recognise it I decided to seek it out. This story is VERY deserving of a place in the competition. I don't really know how I have missed it, having read all your other stories. So glad I have found it. I love the banter, the names, the whole feel of the story. You are deLing with a very difficult time in your character's lives and giving them a very authentic voice. Everyone should have a best friend like James at least once in their lives. I hope there is an HEA in their futures. I think they have both been in more than like with each other for a very long time. Looking forward to reading more, thanks.
shaz308 chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
That was a great chapter. He seems to be in love with her, girlfriend or not. I imagine they are going to need each other a lot over the next few months whether they keep the baby or not.
shaz308 chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
The whole dynamic of their group is going to change.
shaz308 chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
Edward seems to be a very caring guy. I think he loves her more than she knows.
shaz308 chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
Accidentally fell asleep with the car running? I hope things aren't as bleak as they imagine.
MamaJoyof3 chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Too funny!
Becky.Moreno chapter 12 . 11/3/2014
Ummmm...OK. So you're not in a charitable mood.
So glad you're working on this story again, not gonna surgar coat. I HATED the way delinquent ended. Your father-in-law is in my prayers. Take care pretty lady. As my friend had tatted on her arm. " Its all good, if its not all good then its NOT all done. :-D
Pepa chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
That was a strange ending... Is it ok to laugh? Can't wait for more!
Loves chapter 9 . 10/20/2014
Best ever!
DAZZLINGBRASIL chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
I have no words to express how happy I am that you are finally writing this again. I liked Dusty, but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this story. I lost count of how many times I re-read this. This is AMAZING. Hilarious. Original. The whole family dynamic is outstanding. Hopefully you will have mercy on you fans and don't take too long to update
Guest chapter 12 . 10/15/2014