Reviews for Pickup Truck
Heather Grey chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Well that went south. I thought he hadn't really dealt with it in the last chapter. He seems to be freaking out. The end just about killed me. I hope Bela is okay. Ahhhh! Don't know how I'll hold out for the next chapter! Thanks for the early update!
leigh1080 chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Oh no Bella! I hope all is ok! I love and live for your updates!
ddpjclaf chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
*biting my nails in anticipation until next time* I understand how hard it is to write a story on this subject; I'm nearly done with a teen pregnancy fic for another fandom. It's emotionally exhausting and there are always those who have something negative to say about how you're handling it. I think you're doing a phenomenal job. I know how I hope it ends, but whatever happens I'm along for the ride. Thank you for taking the time to write and to do it well.
readingisbliss chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
I can't believe you left it there! I have to know! Is she having a miscarriage? Is she just spotting? Sometimes that happens. There's pain, but sometimes that happens too. I seriously need the next chapter!

Edward was pissed that Remi was there. And Bella's got more than friends feelings for Smirks. She so loves him. I don't blame her. I do too! I wonder if he feels the same? More?

And Charlie is a trip. So is James. I love these people. And I love this story! Can't wait for more!
deemockingbird chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Piranha pussy lmao...but seriously this may break my heart.
Jobiwan chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
What the fuck?! Fuck waiting until next week.. Dammit! Plus, why don't they sell chocolate covered gummi bears? Those are my favorite
Guest chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
I love this story and your writing. Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
wow, loved the chapter! can't wait for the next one...
Guest chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
6 and a half inches? Really? Aren't all ficwards mandated to be at least 9 or larger? lol. Great chapter but I hope she doesn't lose the baby.
Livie79 chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Omgomgomg! Okay I get the blood thing, it's normal, but damn if I'm still not nervous as hell! I think this will push B and/or E prolly B into a freakout and want to keep the baby. And him getting all possessive and then her ogling him? Dude, I love these characters so much. I want to be their friend. I was to be 17 again. I'd also just settle for my 17 year old body. Sighhhh. You own me so much with this story. I legit drop everything the moment you update! Great chapter bb
MissingDublin chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Uh oh! That's not good!
Annie Butts chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Oh god I love this story. Please update soon. That was a mean cliffie.
4theluvofrain chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
ASFDGHJK WHAT? NOOOO. PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Erroneous78 chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Oh holy crap! I really hope everything's ok.

Part of me is thinking I really hope the baby is ok the other part of me thinks, she's only 17 - she has her hole life ahead of her, maybe is she did lose the baby it would be a blessing in disguise. Is that totally awful of me?

But she's clearly seein Edward in a whole new light know and I really don't want anything to destroy that.

Ugh! This is so hard!

And bless James for saying she's try to get pregnant just so Sail didnt have to do it alone.

I adore this story so freakin much :-)

Erron xoxo