Reviews for Pickup Truck
Livie79 chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Omgomgomg! Okay I get the blood thing, it's normal, but damn if I'm still not nervous as hell! I think this will push B and/or E prolly B into a freakout and want to keep the baby. And him getting all possessive and then her ogling him? Dude, I love these characters so much. I want to be their friend. I was to be 17 again. I'd also just settle for my 17 year old body. Sighhhh. You own me so much with this story. I legit drop everything the moment you update! Great chapter bb
aggy73 chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Uh oh! That's not good!
Annie Butts chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Oh god I love this story. Please update soon. That was a mean cliffie.
4theluvofrain chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
ASFDGHJK WHAT? NOOOO. PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Erroneous78 chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Oh holy crap! I really hope everything's ok.

Part of me is thinking I really hope the baby is ok the other part of me thinks, she's only 17 - she has her hole life ahead of her, maybe is she did lose the baby it would be a blessing in disguise. Is that totally awful of me?

But she's clearly seein Edward in a whole new light know and I really don't want anything to destroy that.

Ugh! This is so hard!

And bless James for saying she's try to get pregnant just so Sail didnt have to do it alone.

I adore this story so freakin much :-)

Erron xoxo
Megan chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Oh no...
byrd009 chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Oh, you cliffy of a person! I can't even! (Great chapter!)
SunflowerFran chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
this was the funny part His cock is such a life-breaker—six and a half inches of horrible, low-down hang down, dumb dong, wicked wang, bullshit baby-maker—a shaft of terrible. And there were others that I loves.
But the end was serious. First Bella walked out on Edward after what he said. But she blames him too, and in all honesty, they are both to blame.
But now what. She did have that fall, which could have done some damage. Will she call James? Edward?
Pleaser don't make us wait too long to find out. Loved it!
mdsngrc chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Oh no! I'm freaking out here. Is she gonna miscarry? I know they have feelings for each other they just need the push. I'm so scared for them right now. :(
debslmac chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Oh dear
2muchtrouble chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
I want to help these kids so bad.
notthatamanda chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Uh oh. Depending on how much blood, it could be normal. Or so I'm told. My sisters have a tendency to get pregnant. Heh.

Also, teenagers. /
Anti-social-psyche chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
I love this story so far. I cannot wait until the update. The friendship between Edward, Bella, James, and Felix is brilliant. Keep up the amazing work.
deesirius chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
LMAO. That was hilarious!

My only complaint though... blonde hair blue eyed Bella? 0_o...really? is that a joke...? Ya it bugs me...but wtvr, ill try to let it go.
brandi curl chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
Great chapter...cannot wait to read more of it!
1,444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 66 .. Last Next »