Reviews for Pickup Truck
SunflowerFran chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
this was the funny part His cock is such a life-breaker—six and a half inches of horrible, low-down hang down, dumb dong, wicked wang, bullshit baby-maker—a shaft of terrible. And there were others that I loves.
But the end was serious. First Bella walked out on Edward after what he said. But she blames him too, and in all honesty, they are both to blame.
But now what. She did have that fall, which could have done some damage. Will she call James? Edward?
Pleaser don't make us wait too long to find out. Loved it!
mdsngrc chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Oh no! I'm freaking out here. Is she gonna miscarry? I know they have feelings for each other they just need the push. I'm so scared for them right now. :(
debslmac chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Oh dear
2muchtrouble chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
I want to help these kids so bad.
notthatamanda chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Uh oh. Depending on how much blood, it could be normal. Or so I'm told. My sisters have a tendency to get pregnant. Heh.

Also, teenagers. /
Anti-social-psyche chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
I love this story so far. I cannot wait until the update. The friendship between Edward, Bella, James, and Felix is brilliant. Keep up the amazing work.
deesirius chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
LMAO. That was hilarious!

My only complaint though... blonde hair blue eyed Bella? 0_o...really? is that a joke...? Ya it bugs me...but wtvr, ill try to let it go.
brandi curl chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
Great chapter...cannot wait to read more of it!
Debbie3850 chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
loved this update...even if it made me cry, perfect in every way *sigh* 3 Smirks
lala788 chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
She finally told him , and he was so sweet about it . i was sure he would freak out and scream and run for the hills.
B chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
twilight1972 chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
Just started reading this today and I am in love. Real and not overdone. Life. Choices. Mistakes. Realization. Truth. Understanding. Can't wait for more.
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
I love this. :)
Tash.Oh chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
I'm loving this story so far! Can't wait to c what happens next.
tnuccio chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Yeah, so totally putting this on follow... :)

Such a good story, I'm loving it. I love the whole alternate everything. I love stories like this the most where Edward and Bella aren't the stereotypical Edward and Bella but people with different stories. I can't wait to see where you go with this!

Thank you for sharing!