Reviews for Pickup Truck
B chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Amazing
twilight1972 chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
Just started reading this today and I am in love. Real and not overdone. Life. Choices. Mistakes. Realization. Truth. Understanding. Can't wait for more.
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
I love this. :)
Tash.Oh chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
I'm loving this story so far! Can't wait to c what happens next.
tnuccio chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Yeah, so totally putting this on follow... :)

Such a good story, I'm loving it. I love the whole alternate everything. I love stories like this the most where Edward and Bella aren't the stereotypical Edward and Bella but people with different stories. I can't wait to see where you go with this!

Thank you for sharing!
Erroneous78 chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
What a chapter.

I love this story, so much. I just love the way it's told. You miss nothing out, you get every thought and feeling with every line of this story. I also feel like with each chapter, Sails really starts to see Edward, in a completely different light than she ever thought before. And what a delicious, lovely boy he is :-)

I get the feeling that Smirks knew somehow, maybe not the real reason she was acting oddly. Or maybe he was. I also get the feeling (I have for some time now) that maybe he's been into Sail for quite some time, but maybe he just didn't want to upset the apple cart.

I was half expecting James to do the whole 'Marti' line "coming through, lady with a baby" when Edward grabbed Sail and skated off with her. I honestly thought it was all going to come out then! Good girl James.

And then Sail in the bathroom. That feeling of relief but not quite relief because she's not sure if she should be relieved of not about the baby not being harmed. Oh the poor girl. I can't imagine how she must be feeling.

And then when she told him. That's why I think he'd already pieced it together - the way he cried.
I'm so glad he came back to her. They'll get through this, won't they?
And what about Remington & Dani?

Oh I just don't know but I love this, I really do.

Thank you for such a great chapter & story.

Erron xoxo
cabal22 chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
She finally told him. Loved the realistic reaction on both both their parts. And Bella's war with herself as what to do. And his support was perfect. Looking forward to more!
vivalarye chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
These poor babies. I love that he came back to her, sand and all. I'd love to see these sweet and crazy kids figure out their way thru parenthood. It wouldn't be easy but is still love it.
roxnroll chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
I really love this story...I love the innocence of them being 17, but also that you've written the realism of how a 17yr old would act in this situation. Looking forward to more!
Rox
Tinsley Warren chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
Frick I love this.

I'm sitting in the damn waiting room of the dentist laughing out loud and then getting all teary eyed. People must think I'm nuts.

Hmm. He kind of made a love on her before he knew about the baby. Unless he sort of knew.

I hope the baby is okay!
sheilagilger chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
What a great story. I like the characters so much. Can't wait for the next chap!
malleelee chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
I wonder what the frequency is of the gent identified as a partner to conception reacting calmly. There must be on the part of Bella and Edward a desire for a do over with the condom. There plans will need major examination.
Nrbl1 chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
Will there be any EPOV?
SunflowerFran chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
This is such a realistic portrayal of what a conversation like this might be like.
She told him, he asked the right questions and had the perfect first reaction. He turned from her, she left and he took an hour to think.
To me these two are the perfect blend of 'in-between'. No longer kids, not yet adults. Having fun, making mistakes. From what we know of their families, they should be supportive. They have given their kids a lot of freedom, and with that much freedom comes a situation such as this.
Will it be total smooth sailing ... probably not. But I think they will be okay.
Great chapter.
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
Ah, I love this so much.
1,427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 66 .. Last Next »