Reviews for How He Feels Tomorrow
GalWivAGunblade chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
aw...

i love your stories.
acern chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
I love your writing! It's all so original; you aren't going to see many fics like yours out there. All praise to you!
Ebony Black chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Well, it's not really my kind of story, but it's good, I guess. And... really... SHORT.
Reppu chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
That was a great piece, though I'm not quite sure what happened between Yugi and Jou. I'm assuming that Yami didn't like the relationship too much, but that's the only hint I have. Otherwise, I thought it was wonderful.
samurai-ashes chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
I like this; it's just short and sweet and to the point, but something about it just rings true. I can't really say what about it is so interesting, but it just... is. Good work.

- ashes -
Fleaball chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
oh my gosh, that's so sweet! and sad too. actually it's kinda hard to describe this story because it's so *good* there's no one word or group of words that can fully express what this fic says or means. the absence of names allows us to focus not on the characters themselves but really on their [jou's] emotions. this is extremely well-written. i have to agree with everyone else and say you've got talent. and lots of it.

-CAT
Jesse Bockelman chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
I mostly understand all of it (And I think its good) exept the 2nd last sentence "get it" got me lost. The last thing in my mind that could've been done is making a series of it. Buy for now...

From,

Jesse
Hush Puppie chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
This reviewer

"Look, I know how funny it is to make fun of Joey or *Jonouchi* but, I do not appreciate people making him look Yaoi. It's none of my concern, I know, but I don't like it, and I won't take it. Oh, and I know that the story doesn't nessicarily soy (sic) that it's Jonouchi, but it's too obvious that it is."

is an idiotic homophobe and should be totally ignored. Making someone gay doesn't mean you're making fun of them - unrequited love is unrequited love.

But, moving onto your fic: This was very nicely done, very eloquent and moving. It was short, but sometimes the best things in life are, aren't they?
Obscured Illusions chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
As Sad Andy1 said, you do have talent. I love your writing style, as many of your other reviewers noted, it is "strange and lovely". (Taken from raymars' review.) I shall read more of your writing, as I think your writing is so pure and unique that you can't get enough of it. Just had to tell you my thoughts on your writing. For now, this is goodbye.
KATE
Molly-Chan the AnimeGame Fan chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Hn...very interesting, very nice. I was pretty surprised on the blankness basically in the feelings, but I guess that would make sense in its weird way.
A: Un
D: Hn
Yami: ... Why would I punch Jou-kun?
Me: _ Yami...why wouldn't you?
Yami: *sweatdrop*
Me: Me, luv it! Glad to have read it! _ Very nice.
Melony Mutou chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Look, I know how funny it is to make fun of Joey or *Jonouchi* but, I do not appreciate people making him look Yaoi. It's none of my concern, I know, but I don't like it, and I won't take it. Oh, and I know that the story doesn't nessicarily soy that it's Jonouchi, but it's too obvious that it is.
purplechaos04 chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Sweet story. I really liked it _
animefan chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
i'm guessing that jou-kun likes yugi? i hope im write, or i'll be deemed pathatic in my eyes forever. *rolls eyes* i hope you know that i was jokin on the last part. it was great though, and i love how you left out names to make the reader think. i'm guessing this is a one-shot...? to bad, although it sounds perfect this way.
Pmsydragon chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
thats so cute! I love this story! nice one shot, I like it. it's straight and to the point. nice job!