Reviews for Redemption for the Forgotten
Guest chapter 7 . 4/14/2015
T-T MY GOODNESS! I cried! Thank you for making this, it was beautiful!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
This is Beautiful ! :'D

I thought Alfred gone !

Oh thank goodness he's back...!

(He's Human now, right?)

Arthur's soul and heart for long time already for Alfred... and Alfred's already for Arthur.

God, it was Depressing at first because it was so sad, but the ending is so Beautiful start for them now !

I Love it! :')
BAYBAY841 chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
I honestly didn't see this as bashing Christianity. I actually thought this was pretty brilliant. I saw it as God testing him. Trying to get Alfred to confess his faults and wrong-doings so his soul could finally move on. I liked it :)
TF chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
It was beautiful. Thank you for writing this story. :3
Silvinukas chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
That was freaking awesome! So adorable!
Awesome Empress chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
That was beautiful! Awesome job! ;D
asylum regular chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
I'm actually crying right now. No words for how sad chapter 6 made me. By the time I calmed down enough to start chapter 7 I wasn't crying anymore... Now I just can't stop. It was so tragically cute and ended so beautifully I couldn't help myself... Thank you, just, thank you!
BritishTraveller chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
I love this. Honestly, I think it's really beautiful. I hope you write more stories similar to these, as you are a wonderful writer with a lot of talent and I would enjoy reading more of your work. Well done and good luck.
- BritishTraveller
xBluieLovex chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
*rolls around the floor sobbing* why must you do this to my feels! Ugh that was so heart touching and gaaaahhh... Crying..
yachidere chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
Aww this story was soo sweet and fluffy, but also sad.
The end literally melted my heart ( u ) and it ended better than what I thought. I really really like this story, stay awesome (' u ')/
worldsocold34 chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
AHHHH YOU REALLY KILLED ME THERE, AUTHOR. YOU REALLY DID. Yay happy ending c:
EveningBlack chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
I'm sobbing from pain and joy and aaaaargh I loved it so much
Lunar Iris chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
I thoroughly love this story. And the ending is so happy! Fantastic.
01blackcat02 chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
Aw...I love the ending! It ties in so nicely with the beginning
Sora Resi chapter 7 . 7/21/2013