Reviews for Eric at the Fangies
Blaze Zion chapter 1 . 5/4/2021
These are the type of stories I love to read. I hope I can see your work in NovelStar. There are also a lot of talented writers in that platform. You may check their group on Facebook.
TeamEricNSookie chapter 1 . 3/9/2019
WOW!
Northman Maille chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Hee hee, loved it. Too cute to be goo indeed!
hummingbirds2 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
*extra-large...smile* It's lovely to read a humorous Eric, Pam and Sookie story again and to see you writing. I'll have the Eric Northman - Lipsmackinthirstquenchin... version to remind me of just how fangtastic he can be. ;)
slcurwin chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I'm agreeing with the hefty bag. I am sad to see that his blue sweater didn't make the list. That one is actually my favorite aside from the (book) outfit for club dead. That one sounded very sexy.
FanOTheFang chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Ahh Mini! I don't know how I missed this - but now I've found it - I love it!

Needed some LOL's tonight! Love Eric being a drama Queen - he does have that tendency!

Please could I order a Too Cute To Be Goo Tshirt?

Hugs
Fangy
fffbone chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Hi Mini,

HA HA HA How about his blue sweater and some black Levis. :)
Gwynwyvar chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Oh my! ROFLMAO. That is just Brilliant! It was all about clothes.
If I had been Sookie I would have seriously been tempted to slap him, and Pam!
I still say Tux, cos dang, Alex does look good in one ;)
Elli Fox chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
You are back! What a nice surprise. Hope you keep on writing. And this was a nice little gem with Eric and his big head :)
Princess Brigant chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Very funny. I get Eric's point...the clothes maketh the manpire. I'll take a TCTBG t shirt in small please.
B-Rock525 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Too cute
kleannhouse chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
oohh i love it Kristie
GaijinVamp chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Very cute. Northman as Ralph Lauren Instead of a polo player logo, he can have a viking ship. Fangs would be sooo tacky.
msbuffi chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
OMG! That was too fucking funny!
Duckbutt chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Cute, cute cute! and Congrats on your award! Hopefully, after the debacle that is DEA has died down, maybe...maybe?...you'll have another story in you? **fingers, toes and eyes crossed**...

Pat