Reviews for Jason at the Fangies
Blaze Zion chapter 1 . 5/4/2021
These are the type of stories I love to read. I hope I can see your work in NovelStar. There are also a lot of talented writers in that platform. You may check their group on Facebook.
TeamEricNSookie chapter 1 . 3/9/2019
Okaybe then!
Lady Sirona chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I was rereading immortal beloved, one of my favorite all time stories... when it suddenly when trying to get to chapter 21 it dissaspeaered! I checked your page and it is no longer listed...

I love this story I have read it twice before...

I need this story... If you are able to send me a copy by email, I will send you $20 if you give me an address to mail the money order to.

If you are willing, please send it to

I am so sorry they took it off the site it is fantastic
Northman Maille chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Bravo. Poor Jason, Steve Newlin makes me even more nauseous as a vampire :)
hummingbirds2 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
LMAO. Really, really so funny. The dialogue was fantastic and the images - a deep double-wide, a lovesick Steve and a Harry Potter expeliamusing! :)
Elli Fox chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Oh, poor Sookie, between Eric and Jason, she must be exhausted. Being with Jason certainly taught her how to handle big egos. And reverend, ha ha, funny! Hope to hear from you again.
Gwynwyvar chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Expleliamus? LMAO!
Oh this was funny. Thankyou :) I love that he only agreed to this because a got fairy chick asked him. Lol, perfect. I think I giggled most of the way through lol
Princess Brigant chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Jason's always good for a laugh, even if it is at his own expense!
B3cka33 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
lol!
kleannhouse chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
loved it , Jason is a hoot Kristie
GaijinVamp chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Jason being stalked by Stevie is wonderful, if stevie doesn't go all fangy on him.
msbuffi chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I don't think I've ever laughed this much over FF before!
Duckbutt chapter 1 . 5/8/2013