Reviews for Through Our Eyes
ZeroBen chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I'm late as usual, but all the same... Very cool to see this and clever idea for the cover. As for story, you haven't lost a step. Everyone's represented well. I was wondering how you would handle the three main characters, and you're off to a great start.
I'm jealous though, haha, I wish I was at Season 3. Anyway, great start, keep it up. I'll be reading.
RunCleverPamily chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
OMG WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING!

Love, you are an amazing writer! I need to catch up on the rest of your chapters!

Le gasp Santana and Jenn.

Love,
Jacks (You know the one)
Soulless Warlock chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
You're back a little early...I'm not complaining though. This was a great beginning to what I'm sure will be a spectacular story.

I love Dylan's description of Quinn, and how he seemed to take it from funny to serious...especially when he mentioned Beth. I'm also liking Dylan's more aggressive side coming out...He seemed to have a better control on it last time around...save for his whole beef with his brother...but, now, he's got every reason to be mad and stay mad at Santana. Though, I have a feeling they'll reconcile. I think the aggressive thing gives him a layer that wasn't there before.

I like Alex's jealous behavior and how Kurt is able to crack the shell that he puts on himself. He seems like he doesn't want to hate Blaine but he's still wants to hit him every time they're in each other's presence. I can't wait to see how this develops as the story goes on...and for the romance that develops for our other team-playing Asian friend.

As for Jenn...well, she never struck me as the type to cheat, but shows you never really know a person. I look forward to seeing her relationship with Santana and the burgeoning friendship that is brewing with Jack. It seems like this will be quite the season for her.

Altogether, this is a great start and I can't wait for more.

Signed