Reviews for The Attraction Equation
nicekittyrawr chapter 21 . 3/14
Yes! Jealous Jasper.
nicekittyrawr chapter 20 . 3/14
I think this is the first time I've come across Charlie/Billy together in a Fic and I love it!
nicekittyrawr chapter 19 . 3/14
Paddle boats! Lmao at them catching Alice and Jasper, and flipping their boat.
nicekittyrawr chapter 18 . 3/14
I love how edward is starting to open up and give things a chance. Bella is a great influence on him.
nicekittyrawr chapter 17 . 3/13
nicekittyrawr chapter 16 . 3/13
It's so cute that Edward wanted to take Bella out for a nice dinner. Love that he stood up for her with the chef. Woohoo sexy times!
nicekittyrawr chapter 15 . 3/13
omg this whole Jacob thing is too funny. I usually love him but I'm giggling about The Slug. I love a jealous Edward.
nicekittyrawr chapter 14 . 3/13
lol oh my goodness, Bella's teasing about the shirt was great. Can't wait to see how this baseball game goes. I'd probably be placing bets on Alice and Jasper too, if I were them.
nicekittyrawr chapter 13 . 3/13
It's so funny and entertaining how different Edward and Bella are. I love it because they just seem to work. I love seeing her coax out this other side of him. Riley catching them is hilarious.
nicekittyrawr chapter 12 . 3/13
Hahaha Alec really loves getting Edward going it seems. I like him. It's fun to see Alec as a character that isn't trying to destroy Edward. I agree with him, I think once Edward lets it happen, he'll be fine.
nicekittyrawr chapter 11 . 3/12
I HAVE to remember SJWWHSC in the future. Also, Edward is super sweet.
nicekittyrawr chapter 10 . 3/12
I've definitely never made out with a hot guy while bowling. Must look into this.
nicekittyrawr chapter 9 . 3/12
Teaching Edward bowl would be a blast
nicekittyrawr chapter 8 . 3/12
Bwhahahaha that was epic
nicekittyrawr chapter 7 . 3/12
Yay Bella! So glad she stepped up. Get it, girl!
2,267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »