Reviews for The Attraction Equation
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
Uh huh . . . so he is attracted to her at least. Good. And, he wants to keep Alec away from her. Also, good. And, I was right . . . he is a neat freak. Fun. What would snack foods and plaque have to do with one another? It would be brushing her teeth correctly and plaque, not the food she eats. Gross visual though . . . ewww.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
'Obviously, pretty men make me do stupid things.' . . . great way to describe the chapter an a great start to a new story. Him being sort of cranky and clearly a neat freak and her being scattered. I like it.
alaskangirl chapter 46 . 11/7/2014
I have never laughed so freaking hard in my life! thank you for this!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
Is she trying to change him? Then she doesn't actually like him...she thinks he's hot but wants him to have a different personality.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
Oh geez this is like freak in daytime tv...give me. Break
Guest chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
I don't know...cute story but she comes off desperate...so a guy who doesn't like her is gay? Also when someone treats you like crap that's a turn on?
luvyateamedward chapter 45 . 8/12/2014
Great story! I enjoyed read it.
bbkjv2008 chapter 46 . 7/2/2014
Loved this story and really loved Jane's POV. Thanks for writing and sharing :)
lovestwilight4evr chapter 36 . 6/17/2014
OMG! I love you how your mind creates your syories. Start with Pink house to this. Love Jane in both.
edwards-sparrow chapter 46 . 5/15/2014
ooohhhh I want more please
TwiTwiAgain chapter 41 . 5/9/2014
This is hysterical.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 31 . 5/8/2014
I loved Jane pov. She's just misunderstood :-)
TwiTwiAgain chapter 24 . 5/8/2014
Carlisle and Esme are SO cold, like vampires hehehe.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 23 . 5/8/2014
You do such a great job letting Edward bloom. He's goes back and forth, which I think would actually happen in real life. :-)
TwiTwiAgain chapter 20 . 5/7/2014
Charlie and Billy! Crack me up. I love how you surprise us with going against typical traits.
2,215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »