Reviews for The Attraction Equation
nicekittyrawr chapter 5 . 3/12
Ooooh Edward!
nicekittyrawr chapter 4 . 3/12
This is the best fic ever.
nicekittyrawr chapter 3 . 3/12
lol Alice and Emmett are both fantastic
nicekittyrawr chapter 2 . 3/12
Hahaha oh Edward. So glad to see he's not completely oblivious as Bella thought. Alec is too much.
nicekittyrawr chapter 1 . 3/12
This is so funny and cute. Can't wait to see where it goes.
cecilia4059 chapter 1 . 3/9
Thanks for writing and sharing.
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 45 . 2/23
As brilliant and whacko as ever... Thank you for sharing the amazingly strange mess that is you imagination... You have my absolute devotion! Toodles, Cecile
Sixsis chapter 20 . 1/14
This was a fantastic story. I laughed, I smiled, I love it!
lollapalooza-18 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
You know, I have been studying personality typing and this Bella seems quite like an ENFP to me :D
I wonder if you had that in mind or if it just naturally came out this way
ChristyWIX chapter 46 . 11/20/2014
Jane is really such a treat . . . she makes me giggle. Thank you once again for your imagination and sharing it with us out here in the fandom!
Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 45 . 11/20/2014
Music, laughter, love and arithmetic for our BxE. Alec and Jane bred. Alice and Jasper are still fighting together. I love that Esme and Carlisle found their happiness again. Yay . . . Carmen is not related to them! I liked the addition of James as a little boy. I've truly enjoyed this story, so very much . . . thank you for it!
ChristyWIX chapter 44 . 11/20/2014
Poor Jane, taking one for the team. I love that Alec and she are going through with the branding . . . that is awesome! Edward and Bella and their banter is wonderful. I have exhausted my adjectives in this story and have overused several . . . I am so sorry for that.
ChristyWIX chapter 43 . 11/20/2014
I love the little strings you've placed in the story being wrapped into pretty bows right now . . . it is wonderful. I'm hoping that Carmen is not Carlisle's . . . it would be wonderful. The flip side of that, is that Edward had a horrific childhood as a result of Esme hiding inside herself and punishing Carlisle for something that happened before they even met. Poor Edward. I hope they heal well. The ceremony sounded great. Loved the dip to a kiss at the end. I see more shiny bows coming . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 42 . 11/20/2014
Well, that was most assuredly interesting. So, Carlisle did not cheat, he was with Carmen's mother prior to Esme. Good. Maria never told him about Carmen until after Edward was born. Not good. Carmen is a loopy. Of course. It was wonderful to read that Esme showed up in jeans and a sweatshirt. It'll be good for her to find out that the lipstick is from the odd daughter, not a tramp. Well, they are one and the same in this case, but you know what I'm saying. It was also good to read that this may pave the way for Esme and Carlisle to make their way back to each other . . . or, at least Esme can find her old self again.
ChristyWIX chapter 41 . 11/20/2014
HA! Drunk Carlisle is fun . . . poor Edward with that revelation . . . it is strangely odd/funny that Carmen is coming to meet Edward the next day. I hope she's fun! The lightbulb came on when it comes to Esme though . . . yikes.
2,266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »