Reviews for The Attraction Equation
nicekittyrawr chapter 27 . 3/14/2015
Go Edward!
nicekittyrawr chapter 26 . 3/14/2015
I love that Rosalie is shy and geeky. It's not common in fics. I'm glad she and Bella talked. That yoga class was a hoot!
nicekittyrawr chapter 25 . 3/14/2015
Lmao OMG Jasper!
nicekittyrawr chapter 24 . 3/14/2015
So glad Bella said those things to Edward and his parents
nicekittyrawr chapter 23 . 3/14/2015
Poor Alice! Jasper needs to wise up. And Edward! I'm so sad for him. It's good that he has Bella to love him.
nicekittyrawr chapter 22 . 3/14/2015
Awwwww that was super sweet
nicekittyrawr chapter 21 . 3/14/2015
Yes! Jealous Jasper.
nicekittyrawr chapter 20 . 3/14/2015
I think this is the first time I've come across Charlie/Billy together in a Fic and I love it!
nicekittyrawr chapter 19 . 3/14/2015
Paddle boats! Lmao at them catching Alice and Jasper, and flipping their boat.
nicekittyrawr chapter 18 . 3/14/2015
I love how edward is starting to open up and give things a chance. Bella is a great influence on him.
nicekittyrawr chapter 17 . 3/13/2015
nicekittyrawr chapter 16 . 3/13/2015
It's so cute that Edward wanted to take Bella out for a nice dinner. Love that he stood up for her with the chef. Woohoo sexy times!
nicekittyrawr chapter 15 . 3/13/2015
omg this whole Jacob thing is too funny. I usually love him but I'm giggling about The Slug. I love a jealous Edward.
nicekittyrawr chapter 14 . 3/13/2015
lol oh my goodness, Bella's teasing about the shirt was great. Can't wait to see how this baseball game goes. I'd probably be placing bets on Alice and Jasper too, if I were them.
nicekittyrawr chapter 13 . 3/13/2015
It's so funny and entertaining how different Edward and Bella are. I love it because they just seem to work. I love seeing her coax out this other side of him. Riley catching them is hilarious.
2,288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »