Reviews for The Attraction Equation
Holidai chapter 18 . 6/6/2013
I love watching Edward bloom! This chapter was really great.
mamacat20 chapter 18 . 6/6/2013
I love warpedward. I hate his parents though. All kids - and adults - need to experience the joys of bouncing on a bed. I have a feeling Bella will have those 2 fuddie duddies dirty as can be once she has had a chance to get her hands on them.
BelleBiter chapter 18 . 6/6/2013
Love young Edward's punishment... will have to remember that one.
Rita01tx chapter 18 . 6/6/2013
Just readin' this make ME all bouncie and happy LMAO! This should be their life every day!
acw1 chapter 18 . 6/6/2013
;)

Flavia Ribeiro chapter 18 . 6/6/2013
I love them! I so want a friend like this Bella as matter of fact all your Bella's are amazing :)
Vane3131 chapter 18 . 6/6/2013
Why do I love these two so much
Everleigh Allen chapter 18 . 6/6/2013
They give me a sweet tooth and makes me smile!
I also want to jump on the bed, but I have the memory foam stuff and it's not as fun. Maybe I shall go in the kids rooms and have them jump on the bed. ;)

I also rec'd it on my last update of my most popular story. ;) Hope you get some love.
mstre11 chapter 18 . 6/6/2013
Love it! They are so cute,she's getting Edward to loosen up..:)
Judyblue95 chapter 18 . 6/6/2013
It's always so much fun to read your stories...I like this one a lot. I like Edward's sausage and Bella's joy...
HiraFrance chapter 18 . 6/6/2013
E is adorable and B just full of life! Love it :)
Rebadams7 chapter 18 . 6/6/2013
Bella
The cure OCD all
R
MDtwiwriter chapter 18 . 6/6/2013
I love seeing Edward loosen up and have fun. His parents have traumatized the poor boy. I can't wait for more fun therapy.
KristineM chapter 18 . 6/6/2013
Bella is awesome! She has brought so much joy and fun into Edward's life! I can't wait until she gets her hands on his parents. Great chapter! Thanks so much!
CullensTwiMistress chapter 18 . 6/6/2013