Reviews for Dionysus
Tentai.t chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Love the fluff! You guys make this real for me :)
Tentai.t chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
It's a good thing Yukina's there to save Kisa from himself... Hey quick correction on a typo. 'To pine' is 'pining'. Hope that helps. :)
Tentai.t chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Oh, Kisa, you horndog. I'm very curious to how he became the way he is.
Tentai.t chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Loving this so far :). Will definitely check out your other story as well.
saramiko chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Okay, I'm curious about this! One of my Facebook pages that I follow is a JR/SiH fanpage and I had to rewatch JR because of it. Hiroki x Nowaki and Yukina x Kisa are my favorite pairings, but to see a Kisa x Hiroki fic? Hm...I want to see how this goes!
barettachante chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Loved it!
Your lemons rock!
JoanIncarnate chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
HAHA. "something to do for the night". very punny. i see what you did there. ;)
JoanIncarnate chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
YUM. the plot thickens.
anonymousonlooker chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
What a wonderful way to end a truly great fanfiction! How it's set up brilliantly contrasts the subtle changes Yukina has had on Kisa, and the way you brought it full circle having him reflect on what Hiroki told him made me smile. From what I've seen, you really do capture this couple perfectly. This chapter was so tender and sexy and just so them! I loved it! I literally almost squealed when I saw you were planning to pick up the erotica uke flu! I can't wait to see what you do with it! I'm sure it will be wonderful! I'm just so happy you're writing more Kisa. So far I haven't found anyone who captures him quite as well as you do.
puppyfacetwo chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
I knew Kisa was gunna come across this pretty face sometime in his life. And boy, waking up snuggled into him? Jesus, what a way to start the morning. He should consider himself lucky for snagging such a great guy like Yukina. Cuz not only is he stinkin' gorgeous, but he's a talented artist, has a fabulous personality, and he's a great bed buddy. ;)
puppyfacetwo chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
I've been in need of a good lemon. And my god birdie, you've made it happen, so I thank you lots for such a wonderful one. :)
Kisa dear, everyone needs some kind of love sometime, and later on in life, you're gunna come across a face you just can't get out of your head. ;3
anonymousonlooker chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
I'm loving how this story is as real as it is sexy. Not only does it feature the theme of sex without love, but it transcends the boundaries of the usual "seme" "uke" dynamic. It's this level of reality that makes this fic both heartbreaking and relatable. I'm liking the chemistry between these two, and how brilliantly you have them play off of each other. The way you contrast their differences in this chapter was done beautifully. While they both use sex as an escape, it was interesting to see how their fragile newly formed relationship crumbled after they both got what they wanted. I was really happy you addressed their opposing views on love, Kisa being someone so opposed to the idea, and Hiroki constantly weighed down by thoughts of his unrequited. While certainly hot, you also managed to give the lemon a certain level of melancholy that really made it really quite touching in a sad way. There was just a unique feel to that whole scene that made me feel quite emotionally connected to both characters. In short, I was impressed yet again. I also love the impact Kisa's brief meeting with Hiroki seems to be having on his life. To think that a chance encounter with our beloved professor sometime in his past is the reason Kisa became an editor and doesn't smoke is an idea I'm kind of in love with. Well, I could go on and on, but I'll stop here so I can go stalk some of your other stories. Please keep it up, your ability to write so in character and add such emotional depth is really something amazing.
Cerberus Revised chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Okay Flamingo, I know that I tend to gush over your fics, but seriously this piece is amazing and I feel like you're reaching a whole new level in your writing with this story. The way you have switched from the loud dramatics to this subtle and quite tension is incredible and brings such depth to these characters.

I have always loved the similarities between Kias and Hiroki and you're showing this beautifully but also exemplifying their profound differences too. I honestly don't even know where to start here.

The cautious exchange, the casual but significant drop of details about each's apartment. I love the way they are feeling each other out. Kisa is beautiful in his calculation, though it is also sad and maybe just a bit frightening. You show here how he is so much more or has the potential to be but chooses not to. Given the situation at home (nice insertion of your love of family drama with the detail about his mother) it's not surprising.

Just can't tell you how true to character (and more) this depiction of Hiroki seems to me. His terse answers, easy blush, his desire for space. That whole passage about the two of them walking side by side and the dynamics and symbolism in that scene was truly magnificent.

I am completely enamored with how you have conveyed the keen perception of each man in this fic and I say "man" in a very true sense here. I feel that you have begun to transcend yaoi with this piece and are moving closer perhaps to a much more real "gay" fiction. Though I might encourage you again to consider dropping the flavored eye colorings. Your fic contains so much taste and spice it doesn't need these.

The issue of "where" was delightful, as was Kisa practiced navigation and Hiroki's distaste of the hotel. Kisa sucking Hiroki's finger was a powerful moment and this: "Hiroki stared at the key in his hand, still feeling the wetness of Kisa's mouth." Hot and tense in such a deliciously understated way.

You have always been a powerful writer but in your early fics this was generated in part, often by your characters' volume. While I hope that you never lose your outrageous humor, I am finding this new and quieter voice so strong and far more compelling to me in ways I don't yet have the words to explain.

I can't thank you enough for these three chapters. They move me. I read this chapter the first day it was posted, probably within the first hour, but it has taken me this long to gather my thoughts. I am in awe.

Thank you.
anonymousonlooker chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Honestly I'm just in love with the way you portray Kisa. He's one of my absolute favorite characters and it saddens me the way he's so underdeveloped. The way you write him really breathes life into his character and makes him so much more human. From the past you've given him I am able to clearly see why he is the way he is. I'm glad someone is finally writing him in depth instead of treating him as a side character or comic relief, because I always thought that there was so much more too him. I just love this! Thank you so much for writing!
puppyfacetwo chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
Think I should have found this earlier, but I hadn't, though I'm glad I've finally gotten my hands on it. :3
I don't think I would have thought Hiroki and Kisa would ever hook up for a night, but it's sure happening and proving to be rather entertaining. I'm rather looking forward to where things go from here. ;)