Reviews for Asleep
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 7 . 6/10
Can't wait for the next chapter and is Marius' obsession with Hermione a somewhat romantic one?
412 chapter 7 . 2/6
This fanfic is amazing. I find they way you have captivated both Harry and Hermione to be pretty damn accurate, or near accurate, same thing, really. Anyways, the way the story is developing, I would like to say that it seems like an amazing adventure for me to read. Anyways, I wish this review could be more than just an encouraging remark, oh well. My name is 412, The Last Marauder, and I approve this message.
anotherboarduser chapter 7 . 2/6
Interesting chapter
Lalia x chapter 7 . 2/5
Yikes! I just realized I reviewed and didn't sign in... this is my review!

PS- I cant believe this story only has 73 reviews. Idk how anyone could pass this story!

WOW! This story is so crazy! (In a good way, of course!) I absolutely love it! Hermione's story makes Harry's fight with Voldemort seem like child's play. This story is so put together and very well written. I love the suspense and romance. Please update soon!
starboy454 chapter 7 . 2/4
excellent update
Blue Luver5000 chapter 7 . 2/4
Great story.
TheLostTree21 chapter 7 . 2/4
Yay you're back! Good chapter! Can't wait to read more!
texan-muggle chapter 7 . 2/4
Welcome back.

You have a tendency in this chapter to change tenses a lot. It makes for confusing reading.

Example..."We've grown close, in the years we've shared a flat and worked together. Her job was to keep an eye on me, to keep me from leaving." In both places, "we've" should be "we'd". Many examples of this.

Story line is fine, though.
mittyrock chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
Love it! Please update new years by the way, your FanFiction is so good.
anotherboarduser chapter 6 . 7/6/2015
Interesting chapter, the evil sound fun.
Reheni chapter 6 . 7/2/2015
Wow its been a really really long time... I had to reread some of it just to refresh my memory
I really like the story so far can't wait to read the rest
pawsrule chapter 6 . 7/2/2015
So glad u r back and updating this great story! Really enjoyed reading about the bad guys. Please update soon.
pianomouse chapter 6 . 7/2/2015
Welcome back and thank you for such a great reboot! Hope you can keep them coming!
starboy454 chapter 6 . 7/2/2015