Reviews for Asleep
Wonderful chapter!
Blue Luver5000 chapter 8 . 10/17/2016
Great chapter
texan-muggle chapter 8 . 10/17/2016
Your update rate leaves something to be desired, but then again I'm not writing it...

Grammar is much better. Lots better on the continuity of tenses.

Couple of minor issues...

1. "In regards of our daughter..." Should be "regards to"
2. Your first 2 paragraphs need some splitting. Each one could topically be split into 3-5 paragraphs. Right now those suffer from "wall of words" syndrome.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/16/2016
Marysue Hermione fic much?
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 7 . 6/10/2016
Can't wait for the next chapter and is Marius' obsession with Hermione a somewhat romantic one?
412 chapter 7 . 2/6/2016
This fanfic is amazing. I find they way you have captivated both Harry and Hermione to be pretty damn accurate, or near accurate, same thing, really. Anyways, the way the story is developing, I would like to say that it seems like an amazing adventure for me to read. Anyways, I wish this review could be more than just an encouraging remark, oh well. My name is 412, The Last Marauder, and I approve this message.
anotherboarduser chapter 7 . 2/6/2016
Interesting chapter
Lalia x chapter 7 . 2/5/2016
Yikes! I just realized I reviewed and didn't sign in... this is my review!

PS- I cant believe this story only has 73 reviews. Idk how anyone could pass this story!

WOW! This story is so crazy! (In a good way, of course!) I absolutely love it! Hermione's story makes Harry's fight with Voldemort seem like child's play. This story is so put together and very well written. I love the suspense and romance. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/5/2016
starboy454 chapter 7 . 2/4/2016
excellent update
Blue Luver5000 chapter 7 . 2/4/2016
Great story.
TheLostTree21 chapter 7 . 2/4/2016
Yay you're back! Good chapter! Can't wait to read more!
texan-muggle chapter 7 . 2/4/2016
Welcome back.

You have a tendency in this chapter to change tenses a lot. It makes for confusing reading.

Example..."We've grown close, in the years we've shared a flat and worked together. Her job was to keep an eye on me, to keep me from leaving." In both places, "we've" should be "we'd". Many examples of this.

Story line is fine, though.
mittyrock chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
Love it! Please update new years by the way, your FanFiction is so good.
anotherboarduser chapter 6 . 7/6/2015
Interesting chapter, the evil sound fun.