Reviews for The Underwear Affair
parsleytheherblion chapter 1 . 3/27
This was so sweet and hilarious! I was giggling happily the whole way through. This was a nice look into the adjustments Videl had to go through after everything. You wrote her character so well; all fire and heart. And her relationship with Gohan is just so lovely here. Thank you for sharing it with us :)
32nd freeze chapter 1 . 2/9
Sweet
superfly chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Had a smile on my face through the whole thing. Brilliant!
Hopefully you'll write more in this fandom.
the.narr.master chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
really enjoyed it. definitely one of the best G/V stories I've read.
euroteres chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
That was fantastic.
Captured Moon chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I do not know how I didn't find your story earlier as I scoured the the Gohan/Videl section, but better late then never. I love, love, love this! It was hilarious, sweet and a great read. As over-the-top as they are, I found all the characters to be believable and could see this being made into a DBZ anniversary movie.
I hope to see more of your work soon! The Go/Vi section is always in need of great stories :D
Thank you for posting!
Joe B chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Excellent! Thank you!
kakkrot chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
ha ha ha ha ha ha...it's one of the funniest story i've ever read...awsome story
Panfla chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
omg i laughed like crazy whit this, really, its amazing
congratulations :D
iamselena chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I cannot believe this story doesn't have a gazillion reviews. Damn it. This is one of the best DBZ/GxV fics out there. Srsly. Terrific dialogue and wonderful story plot. Wonderful wonderful wonderful... I'd say "wonderful" again but that'll be, like, redundant. You get the picture though. Love this love this love this.
dcp1992 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Great story! It was pretty good, loved the interactin between Gohan and Videl In this. The end was also funny!
Kaiye chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
It was awesome. I loved it, especially the ending. That part was funny.
AirDrawnDagger chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Thank you for giving me something enjoyable to read :) its been kinda lethargic on this site but you definately ended the spell for me lol. Your writing is very fluid without missing the right amount of detail. Please keep up the fantastic work and, again, thanx for making me smile from ear to ear :D
the8thDragonball chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I'm sorry, I'd like to leave a proper review, but I'm afraid I need to go to the hospital now from laughing too hard. Wonderful story. It's very well-written, and you really captured the spirit of Dragonball Z, even though it's a one-shot.
ShadowTheKhajiit chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Haha the end was quite funny
Nobody thinks about that scene and I always wanted to see what Gohan would think later on.