Reviews for Face The World Alone: Tale Of A Fallen Angel
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 3/24
And why did she not take him out of that house before they were both nearly dead? Even living on the street would be better than that house. Surely there were some days when they were both out of chains?

But as ever, people who are supposed to care for Snape always have excuses.
menolikee chapter 2 . 3/13
are you still going to write the sequel. I love this and really want to know what happens
JaneDoh0 chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
Poor Severus-at least he got to see his mother one more time. For his sake, I hope she is correct. I am glad you will be continuing this!
kuli chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
HurrĂ¡! I am glad tath this is not the end, I hope you continue this story quickly :-) Poor Sev, i hope he find many person to help him
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Good read made me cry. Poor sev. Cant wait till new story. Want to see a happy ending for severus.
sisno2200 chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
*blinks* an entirely new story? Seems a bit unnessary but its your call... Anyway this was amazing! Poor Sev! So excited for more!
Kniga-Sitara chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Super! Great story... I am unpatient for new story! Thanks for writte this!
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
This was a good chapter! I liked Severus' talk with is mother. it was very moving and emotional.
JaneDoh0 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Interesting beginning. I could totally see James laughing at Severus's misfortune. After all, he is pretty immature and a bully. But he must have some good points, since he inspired much loyalty on the part of his peers and teachers. I do find Minerva to be a bit over the top-if she knew so much about the Marauders and cared this much, then surely she would have stepped in at one point. Dumbledore on the other hand is completely believeable!
noctu chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Excellent story. I always pegged James as the pompous rich boy who always got his way. Glad you let him start to be a little human and consider that Severus is human too.
SnowNeko263 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Keep writing!
Seto K4iba1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This is an awesome story. You should definitely continue it.
Sammie chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Please update. I am a huge sucker for sad angsty fics and you're doing a great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
That's it?!
Pozagee chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
You! Saramagician! My faithful reviewer! I decided to check out your stories and found this!
If you don't continue this, Pozagee will be rediculously sad, curl up in "THE CORNER OF LONELINESS", cry, and die!
So...UPDATE!