Reviews for Reunited
I want more
Guest chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
The last time you updated was on my birthday and it was a nice gift. Please update again soon! :D
Doododooodoo chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Okay I want a sexy chapter but not a disgusting one so that means no licking. I agree have some as Jared's POV and lots of emotional talk and stuff not at lot of that has gone on
Micaela chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Please update soon. I need more from Jelanie in this story. I'm wondering if Jared finally decides that he wants Melanie, the way she wants him. Please continued. And btw I love your writing:)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
You should definitely continue. Maybe try a little from Jared's point of view. Since he said she had to rest before they did anything maybe show them dealing with the tension whilst they try not to jump each other.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
OMG OMG OMG I LOVE JELANIE SO MUCH PLEASE WRITE AN EPIC LEMON BETWEEN THESE 2 THEY'RE MY MOST FAVORITE COUPLE! THIS IS AMAZING KEEP WRITING :DD
Alexpeetafourlover chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Love it! I just started reading the host fanfics.. This is my fav soo far!
Micaela chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
I really what to know what happens next... Jelanie is one of my favorite OTP and I need more... Please, we dont get enough of them on fanfiction...
KalelKitten94 chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
I like it:) can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
please continue!
KalelKitten94 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Awe! I love this:) are you planning on writing any more to this story? Or is it a one shot? I would love to read more:)