Reviews for Small Victories
An Avengers Fan chapter 1 . 2/13
This is so beautiful! I love how you got each of the characters spot-on. Dick's pain is all the more painful because of his positive attitude. Tim is the sweetest. Even Damian works, still in character but his bad attitude not detracting from the fic. Although Jason doesn't make an appearance in the fic, his presence is still felt throughout the entirety of it. Thank you for this fic. It's very rare that someone can get the characterization of all four of the male Robins down, but you have done it.
RedHoodLover chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Why does no one like Tim? He's a person too. He's like the least liked Robin. WE LOVE YOU TIM! I LOVED THIS STORY, THANK YOU.
Access Batcave chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Oh Timmy, you can't fill Jason's place because it's not yours to fill. No one but Jason could ever fill it. But you also have a spot. It's Tim Drake's spot, only Tim Drake could ever fit in that spot and that that spot is here, right where it needs to be.
Grayson are you talking to yourself again?
No! I'm talking to Timmy.
He's with Kent and Allen and the communicator's not on... but the voice recognition software is.
Oh **** it! I thought I'd fixed that!
ahhhhh.okay chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Oh. Okay. That was heartbreaking.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Poor Tim. I know how he feels.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Completely heartbreaking for Timmy's end (and I feel for Dick, too. In an abstract way). :C He wants so bad to make Dick feel better. Abloooo.
andysanime chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Good job on this one-shot
LuVySoNy chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
not sure what is going on with jason... but i really liked this! :-) but it feels like it's missing a big piece of the story... is there more to this?
julia chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Cute. _
rE2HseCPtQ2dbut5U chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Super well-written and emotionally gripping. Short but a great story!
KatieH42 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Ahhhh that's lovely! Well done, particularly on Damian's voice (super cute) and Tim, who no one loves enough. Thanks!
The Real F'n Scorp chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Very poignant and touching story. I greatly enjoyed it. You captured the three in just the right light, portraying them for who they are and how they are known. My only complaint is I would love to see more... But that is a personal complaint obviously. Awesome job!