Reviews for Ianto Jones Child of the Rift
ErynCross chapter 27 . 11/3/2015
I love this story! The concept is fucking ingenious and really well written.

Don't know if anyone tell you before, but if you want to know someof your french translation is actually wrong. As a french native i can give you the right translation of thoosethat are wrong. Do what you want with it

Yes: Oui
What's wrong? : Qu'est ce qui ne va pas?
Alright: Tout va bien
Guest chapter 53 . 5/7/2015
This was fantastic. Thank you so much :)
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 53 . 1/8/2015
This has been a mesmerising journey and I have to admit that knowing what was coming, I wept my way through most of the last chapter. I cannot believe the imagination that brought this story to life and I cannot wait to see what happens next. I wish this tale never had to end!
Black-Swan1994 chapter 53 . 5/2/2014
So... really nice story. Im so glad ive found it.
I never understood all the Gwen-Hate. I guess its because of the thing between Jack and her, but ive never viewed the relationship as anything else than platonic.
The idea with the Rift Children is really good; makes a lot of sense that the rift would take such effects.
The meanest thing you did, though, was to write "Character death" as a warning in the chapter were Owen and Tosh are supposed to die. I was so sacred that something would go wrong, but luckily it was only John Hart who died... well played, well played.
Im gonna start reading the sequel now, bye!
red day dawning chapter 50 . 1/18/2014
My heart is stuck in my throat. And I feel ill, knowing what is to come. I can barely stand the thought of reading the next chapter - it must have been a nightmare to write. I probably won't feel able to comment afterwards.
You've written such a wonderful story here. I've enjoyed it so very much. Thank you.
red day dawning chapter 23 . 1/18/2014
Oh my, Ianto staked his claim on Jack. Lovely! Doubt it will stop Gwen trying to bed Jack, though. Some people just don't care how their actions might affect others.
red day dawning chapter 19 . 1/18/2014
I think my heart is breaking a little.
red day dawning chapter 16 . 1/18/2014
This story is brilliant. Absolutely wonderful. Love, love, love. Dreading the discovery of Lisa, though. My heart is in my throat at the thought.
red day dawning chapter 12 . 1/18/2014
Gosh, this is a great story. I'm loving it!
red day dawning chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
Great story, fascinating premise. I'm enjoying this very much.
Btw, if Jason was born in the tenth century, he would not have been born eleven thousand years ago. More like eleven hundred.
Aya2013 chapter 53 . 10/8/2013
GREAT WORK! AMAZING AND EXCITING STORY! THANK YOU FOR SHARING! YAY, STARTING NEW PART TODAY!:)
PCJanto chapter 52 . 9/8/2013
I don't care how many time I see or read this ,it's just as sad and heartbreaking as it was the first tear still flow ,brilliantly done
SenpaiNoSasuke chapter 52 . 9/8/2013
Next chapter NOW PLEASE!
Ele84 chapter 52 . 9/8/2013
What an amazing story this was. I still wish the reunion between Iden and Jack could happen in this story and not the sequel, though. Mostly because I can't wait to see Jack's reaction. But in the AN you clearly said this is the last chapter, so I just hope you'll post the sequel soon.
Once again, GREAT JOB! Thank you for sharing this fic with us.
Guest chapter 52 . 9/7/2013
Thanks for this, glad it finishes now and we don't have to bear the awful last episode.

Can't wait for the sequel, it will be odd to have Ianto as Iden.