Reviews for All I Have To Give
Guest chapter 15 . 12/22/2015
Thank you for sharing this wonderful short story with us!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/22/2015
Wahhhhhhh
Guest chapter 12 . 12/22/2015
Holy macaroons!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/22/2015
Aww I'm so happy for Edward!
Comrade'sRoza chapter 15 . 11/16/2015
Wow.
gab000 chapter 10 . 6/28/2015
Is Aro manipulating James? After all, he did place his niece on the throne by making sure the marriage occurred, and I found it odd that James said he'd keep Aro on the council.

Also, you're not totally mean. That heartwarming scene of Edward's family finally coming together was beautiful. I'm just waiting for what else this story has to throw at me.
gab000 chapter 8 . 6/28/2015
Oh no! Alice! Okay. James is severely pissing me off. I knew he'd give Edward a hard time and eventually Bella as well, but Alice is an innocent. It's time that James learns HIS place.

Alright, I just had to get that off my chest. On to the next chapter...
sury.h chapter 15 . 6/14/2015
Thanks for sharing!
aroundsundown chapter 10 . 5/5/2015
I find it very unsettling that Carlisle and Esme are so old now when Edward is only 18. especially since they marry young. Not sure what age Esme was when she conceived Edward. Probably slightly later than the norm back then since she couldn't bear a child for so long and also miscarried before. But the way you wrote it sounds like they're really elderly.
jkrowlingrox chapter 15 . 4/18/2015
Very nice!
madgerama chapter 15 . 4/14/2015
Finally got around to reading this one. I enjoyed it very much. Great job!
renewagain chapter 15 . 2/7/2015
What a great story! I love the way you told it. It was like an fairy tale and yet logical. I mean it made perfect sense to me (since I grew up expecting all stories to end with HEA!) I enjoy the way you write, the right amount of angst and a solid ending...Noe I'm off to read more of your stories. I actuall read another one last night, but yesterday and today my phone wasn't letting me write a review. Weird. I have to go play catch up :) thank you for sharing your work!
ReaderKat chapter 15 . 1/18/2015
Great story, full of intrigue and suspense and a very satisfying ending. Thanks for sharing!
rpattzgirl08 chapter 15 . 12/9/2014
So many tears in this story but i loved it
dianscot chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
Can't believe you pulled an HEA out of this one, but so v glad!
1,425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »