Reviews for All I Have To Give
aroundsundown chapter 10 . 5/5/2015
I find it very unsettling that Carlisle and Esme are so old now when Edward is only 18. especially since they marry young. Not sure what age Esme was when she conceived Edward. Probably slightly later than the norm back then since she couldn't bear a child for so long and also miscarried before. But the way you wrote it sounds like they're really elderly.
jkrowlingrox chapter 15 . 4/18/2015
Very nice!
madgerama chapter 15 . 4/14/2015
Finally got around to reading this one. I enjoyed it very much. Great job!
renewagain chapter 15 . 2/7/2015
What a great story! I love the way you told it. It was like an fairy tale and yet logical. I mean it made perfect sense to me (since I grew up expecting all stories to end with HEA!) I enjoy the way you write, the right amount of angst and a solid ending...Noe I'm off to read more of your stories. I actuall read another one last night, but yesterday and today my phone wasn't letting me write a review. Weird. I have to go play catch up :) thank you for sharing your work!
ReaderKat chapter 15 . 1/18/2015
Great story, full of intrigue and suspense and a very satisfying ending. Thanks for sharing!
rpattzgirl08 chapter 15 . 12/9/2014
So many tears in this story but i loved it
dianscot chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
Can't believe you pulled an HEA out of this one, but so v glad!
dianscot chapter 14 . 11/25/2014
Love e
dianscot chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
Wheee...long live the queen! Carlisle to the rescue!

Ps. What's w anon? Too many reviews now for me to find, but haha, e was thought to be working in the fields this whole time?!
dianscot chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
Wow, this movd quick! Can't believe how lax they were. Caught. What now? Uprising?
dianscot chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
Like the suspense
dianscot chapter 10 . 11/25/2014
Tears. Esme and e finding each other.
dianscot chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
Even better! E king of nomadia...
dianscot chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
Frustrating
dianscot chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
They'll need to watch the sheets if they do this while j is away..
1,432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »